Pinkie Pie Reviews the emoji movie

Pinkie Pie Reviews!

Hey guys so nobody posted anything i have ever heard of (Thanks for trying blossom!) So I just decided to review the Emoji movie! Me: "Pinkie people are ganna hate that.." SHUT UP DANIE!!!!!!!! So anywayBLABLABLABLABLABLABLBLABLABLA And were done Me:"Pinkie nobody could understand you" Oh ok. So since the start i knew Smiler was evil (IT WAS DAT DARN SMILE) And srsly they went to far with them robots. ITS HER OWN FAULT THEY ALMOST ALL DIED!!! And hi-5 is so DANG CRAZY. "Hi nice to-" SHUT UP SPAM I THOUGHT YOU WERE DELETED!!! So anyway Why of all the 3 did they think GENE WAS A CANDY!?!?!? HEY! HI-5!!! IM REVIEWING THE MOVIE YOUR IN AND YOU EAT ALL MY SWEETS! GET BACK HERE!! Me: "So Pinkie will be gone for a while so i will take her place and anyway ever since just dance started I ship Gene and Jailbreak XD I thought Hi-5 died :( Lucky they saved him!! (Threw spotafy i ship Gene and Jailbreak even more XD)"Im baaaaaaaaaaack! Step over there Danie so where are they then uh Yes The illegal upgrade BLA BLA BLA Dropbox and a firewall. Good job Hi-5. And BOY was the cloud pretty!!! Poor Gene :( Im glad they saved him.That was brave of his dad. Lol i loved the part when Jailbreak took off her hat.        "LINDA!!" "NOT NOW MOM!" And When HI-5 pressed the button and says "Hand. Button" AND THE ROBOT FELL ON SMILER XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD And lol i  loved the party (ship again) So thats it for this Pinkie pie reviews Me: "PEACE!"