STORY

When We Met
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
when we met story  

Yoo Si Jin, the only heir of a multi-national Telecom company known for its best service and good public-relations, could not have thought of his life becoming more tragic than it was already but it did when the only person he loved so much after his dead-father betrayed him by suddenly disappearing like she never existed and only returning with what seemed to everyone was a marriage invitation but for him it was the end, end of everything.

 

He was depressed and the reason was women, ever since his mother died women were never the once to bring him happiness, first his step-mother who took everything from his father but got caught red-hand. He thought peace would return to his life now but no, that incident shook his father to core with heart attack he left this world for good. He became orphaned and then came Park Shin Min whom he thought to be a healer of his heart.

 

Hello, Mr. Yoo. I'm very happy to tell you that finally I met the love of my life.

 

I hope you'll be happy for me as I'm and please forget the past. Let's be "just friends". I'll be eagerly waiting for you. Don't forget you're my best man.

He gave his time, love, money, everything in that one-year relationship, only to be faced by her sudden disappearance. He tried his best to reach her, it all go vain. Life showed some hope to him when a day came a post from her. He was feeling somewhat happy but all his happiness disappeared in air when he opened it to find a wedding invitation from her and with the request of him becoming her best man.

 

He felt devastated and like destiny was mocking him. He was done; he was so done with life. He wore his one of the best custom-tailored tuxedo, drove straight to the venue, despite many efforts he could bring his feet to take him towards her. Seeing her walking down the aisle with her father, looking as stunning as ever instead of feeling all those mushy feelings he usually have felt, he felt empty. His eyes were sore and lacked any emotion; his mind was frustrated; his heart was in ache. He wanted to run.

 

After what seems like eternity, he found himself walking aimlessly on Seoul Train Station. He turned to a train, after thinking for a while, an idea which will never cross a normal person’s mind came across his and his all body agreed to it. They too wanted to rest, to sleep as living has becoming so tiring that it doesn’t seem to be worth anything now.

 

He mindlessly boarded a train and waited for the next station so that he could just jump off before it stops and maybe some part of his body would come under the train making him useless. As cruel s it sound but to him it was nothing, as there is nothing even to lose.

 

After a wait of few hours, his stop came and what his mind had planned, was being execute by him when God knows from where a lady came, actually not came she dashed straight into the entrance just when the automatic-sliding door was about to close. They both crashed on the train’s floor with her on top of him. He hated this lady for crashing, for ruining his plan. He just hated her.

 

The lady after a while shuffled on top of him to get on he feet but every time she tried she would fall again on his chest, causing her silky-smooth yet to him irritating hair to fall on his face, making him want to scream. When she was not yet off of him, he grabbed her shoulders pushed them aside and slipped from underneath her. When he stand up, the lady finally stand too.

 

He looked at her- short raven hair, smooth milky skin, pretty face, big cute eyes wait did he just thought her eyes to be cute? No way. He shifted his gaze from that woman he thought of to be crazy flashed him a sweet smile which actually got his heart to skip some beats which he ignored. In no way a woman would ever be able to ruin him again. He came back to his senses when he felt a stinging sensation on his right arms and something warm brushing it softly. He looked towards it and find the crazy woman with cute eyes eherm not to forget he totally deny it, touching his right arm which is having a slight cut. She creased her brows and asked him if he was ok and not to forget she apologized also for crashing into him. Si Jin just replied her with a nod.

He thought that there interaction was limited to this and he never ever have to face this crazy woman but he was proven wrong the moment she started introducing herself which not only included Hi! My name is Kang Mo Yoen I am from Incheon. But her whole story that how she came here for some vacations and how she have a full packed with uncles & aunts joint family and no to leave her intentions to elope with her boyfriend. He was not interested in hearing someone strange crazy girl’s The Story of My Life so paying attention was far from his thoughts but her intentions of eloping with her boyfriend caught his attention as the word “boyfriend” somewhat brought back all those suicidal thoughts he had surprisingly forgotten since the presence of this crazy woman who goes by the name Mo Yoen.

 

It irritated to hell that despite him being totally not interested in even sharing a word with her, she just kept talking all by herself. The thoughts of his life, father, step-mother, ex-girlfriend which have clouded his mind since yesterday were now have dispersed leaving the only thought of a single woman Kang Mo Yoen whom he has least expected to do so.

 

She was so talkative to the point she started asking questions about him that where his was going, from where he belong to, what work he does, he has a girlfriend or not or by any chance married, he looks rich so is he rich and the list just goes on. She was asking those questions to him but the reply was not coming from the latter instead b she was replying her questions all by herself. It not only amused him but gave his mind sometime to let it leave the thoughts of depression, failure, emptiness and all the other things that bring suicidal thoughts with them.

 

She was talkative and her voice was soothing which he had to admit now as he was halfway through his sleep when the train stopped at his next stop. The now-not-crazy girl was rummaging through her pile of bag packs and he was thirsty, he tried to speak but his throat was dry , (result of not speaking for like 12 hours) and any coherent word was impossible to be spoken out so he went out to drink some water.

 

He left the train to find any cubicle.

 

The train was about to start and Mo Yoen could not find her co-passenger who she thinks to be deaf so in worry of him that he might not hear the announcement, she left the train too to find him. She found him in an almost isolated corner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter