The Last Time

Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 – The Last Time

 

‘Find myself at your door,
Just like all those times before,
I'm not sure how I got there,
All roads they lead me here’

 

It’s been months since we ended, I shouldn’t be here, in your front door, waiting and hoping. I know what I did is wrong and unforgivable, and here I am, again, in your front door, hesitating if I should ring your bell or not. Will you open up the door for me if you know that I’m here right now? Will you let me in again?

My mind and heart is a mess without you, I miss you, so much. And it hurts to be not with you, I love you, and I’ll always will. Fany-ah, how are you? Do you miss me too? Do you still love me? Or have you moved on already? Will you give me a chance again?

 

I was about leave when a car stopped right in front of me. He opened up the passenger seat door for you, you look at him and smile, and you thank him for sending you home. You didn’t even realize that I’m here, not until he left. Your smile turns in a frown, and I knew that you don’t want me here. Your eyes speak for yourself, you want me to leave and never come back. But of course you won’t be saying that, I know you to well, and instead you asked me.

 

“What are you doing here?” You tone is as cold as an ice. And I knew I messed up. I messed us up.

 

“Can we talk?” I asked in a shaky voice with a hint of how nervous I am.

 

“Come in.” You said after unlocking the door, and I followed you inside. Oh, how much I missed this place. How I missed being here with you. You dropped you things in the couch before asking me what refreshment I want. And I said water will be fine, I sat at your couch before you left the living room.

 

You sat right beside me, and put the glass of water on the coffee table in front of me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter