One.

After Care.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her breaths were warm and puffy as she laid there cuddled against him. Her beautiful, golden-brown, big eyes were resting as they stayed close, slightly swollen lids because of all the crying of pain and pleasure that had taken place the previous night. Her rosey pink lips were in a slight pout as they slightly touched against her Alpha's torso because of the way the man cuddled her in his big arms. Her soft, silver coloured locks still had the lingering scent of her shampoo in them. The rest of her being was covered by her Alpha’s scent, every inch, every corner and every entrance; Kim Jongin’s scent of moist woods and cherry blossoms covered her like a blanket.

The tan skinned man couldn't help but stare and smile.

“My love…” An affectionate mutter left his lips as he cupped the side of her face, feeling the soft, warm and chubby cheek of his Omega who looked pretty all bare, marked and claimed in his house, room, bed, covers and embrace. “My baby girl, my mate, my Omega, my wife, the bearer of my pups, my companion for life and after…” His voice was raspy and deep.

Kai snorted one more time before he pressed his own plump lips against her forehead before softly untangling himself from her in order to get out of the bed. The omega let out a loud whine in her sleep before kicking out her leg in protest slapping the mattress in protest, the little unconscious tantrum not enough to wake the younger up.

“Aigooo…” A chuckle was forced out of the older as he patted her locks one more time before heading to the bathroom to run a hot bath for him and his wife who besides all the wonderful smells she reaked of, smelt of the sweat that had dried on her skin after the activity last night.

After making sure the bath was nice and warm, the Alpha brushed his teeth and made his way back to the bed.

“Sweet heart…” Jongin called to the female who was snoring softly. “Love…” Reaching out to her arm, the man gently shook her a little bit. “Jiho-ah…” The female bother not even stir and continued to sleep peacefully, cuddled in the covers now. “Jiho, wake up, sweetheart” Kai raised his voice an octave when he decided that maybe he was being too silent. “Jiho-ah…” When he shook her with a little more force, the omega let out a loud whine in her sleep.

“What the hell Eunbi let me sleep! A person is trying to rest!” And one of her small hands smacked his arm. “Let go! Or I will beat you I swear I will!” The Alpha, a little taken aback by the omega who was quiet and shy last night, stared at the now loud omega with slightly wide eyes before regaining his composure. “Let me go Eunbi! Let me goooooooo!” Her eyes were tightly closed as she yelled in her sleep.

How could someone be so cute? Jongin wondere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter