FINAL

Confuse

She was looking intently to those photo, it's been years yet here she is looking at the old ohotos that never in her mind she think of deleting and forgetting. Maybe this is how it works when a person have special spot in your heart. A small smile appear in her thin sweet lips, in her mind was the scene of how they always spent time together.

 

She was woken up in her trance of thought when hands find its way in her shoulder hugging her from the back in the neck. She immediately close what she was looking unto and offer a warm smile to the presence of the other girl. 

 

"You are still awake." She greeted as she pull the girl to seat in her lap, and s her arms in the thin waist of the other. The girl cup her cheeks, and She see how sad rhose eyes are.

 

"Is there any problem?" She asked with concern visible in her face and tone of voice. The girl in her lap chuckles a little. It's quite funny that they are dating for so long that she still don't know what those festures mean.

 

"I think it should be me asking you that Eunwoo." The way the other girl say her name was far from the usual sweet tone she is using. Eunwoo knows something is wrong, but she keep hiding to that fact. 

 

"Nothing is wrong Xiyeon ah." Eunwoo rested her head in the other girl's shoulder. She find he rconfort on that shoulder. 

 

"You are looking at her picture again. What would you wnat me to feel?" The way the question rolled in the other girl's tongue was a little weak and powerless. Eunwoo raise her head and look at the eyes of her girlfriend. 

 

"Kyulkyung is my best friend." Eunwoo says, she don't want Xiyeon thinking other things about that fact.

 

"And your ex." And it hits her. Yes, Kyulkyung was her best friend, and they become lovers. The way things wnd between them wasn't quite good. Now Eunwoo doesn't know what she is missing. Is it the Kyulkyung that her best friend or because she was her ex?

 

"Xiyeon- ah." Eunwoo suddenly feel ashamed of what she making her feel her girlfriend. She see how teary Xiyeon's eyes are. 

 

"If you still love her why accept me? Are you only using me Jung Eunwoo?" Eunwoo's eyes widen. She immediately shook her head. Xiyeon pull away and she stand leaving Eunwoo on that sofa. The other girl watch how the door closed, she hate it.

 

She makes her cry, again.

 

 

 

"Idiot!" Rena, her other best friend during high school told her. The three of them are best friends. Eunwoo nodded. She know how idiot she is for always hurting Xiyeon. 

 

"You have news about Kyulkyung?" She asked, Rene shook her head hearing the question. How can Eunwoo asked such question when she was in bad term with her girlfriend.

 

"Are you that idiot?! We are here to talk about fixing things with Xiyeon. Why are you asking news about your ex?!" Rena was annoyed, she know how Eunwoo could get stubborn most of the time.

 

"Kyulkyung is my best friend too. Fixing things with Xiyeon means fixing things with Kyulkyung too! I can continue my relationship with Xiyeon like this. I can't hurt her more. I want to end things with Kyulkyung in the good way. I want to clear my mind that the reason why I am longing of Kyulkyung because she is my best friend and not because she was ex. I know you understand please help me." She plead to the other girl. Rena could only look to the other girl. She was still processing those statements. But at teh end.

 

"Fine."

 

 

Eunwoo was looking at the sleeping girl. A smile apper in her lips as she fix those starnd hair covering her beautiful face.

 

"I am sorry for always hurting you. Please don't doubt my feelings for you. I love you Xiyeon ah." Eunwoo peck the lips of the other girl, and she left the room to prepare breakfast for the girl.

 

"You are here? I thought you have work?" Eunwoo look at Xiyeon who look like a cute child who just woke up. 

 

"Good Morning. I skip work. I need to spent time with my girlfriend." Xiyeon don't know if she will smile or what hearing those words.

 

"So now let us have a breakfast and let me show how much I love my girlfriend." Eunwoo cup Xiyeon lips and capture those sweet luscious lips. With those kiss Eunwoo knows what she really like all this time. Kyulkyung is just a past that haunting her, and Xiyeon is her present, her future, her forever.

 

 

"Let me wash dishes." Xiyeon volunteer. Eunwoo just nodded, and she continue muching some of the bacon. Her attention caught by the back of Xiyeon, who was busy washing. A smile apper in her thin lips as she stand and hug Xiyeon from the back. Xiyeon smile feeling the arm of the other girl warp in her waist. 

 

"Why are you being like this?" She asked, Eunwoo smells the watermelon scented hair of her girlfriend. Then she kiss the girl's crown.

 

"I love you Xiyeon ah." Xiyeon smile and face Eunwoo, she playfully tap the other girl's nose. Now bubbles were in Eunwoo's nose. 

 

"You know I love you too right?" Xiyeon asked and Eunwoo nodded. She peck the lips of the other. Their sweet moments was cut by the sound from the door. They exchange looks, and Eunwoo volunteers to open the door. Xiyeon continues what she was doing.

 

It's been five minutes, and Xiyeon notice that Eunwoo was still in the door. She dried her hands and went to the door, what she see broke her heart. There was Eunwoo back facing her, and Kyulkyung was hugging the girl.

 

"E-eunwoo." She stutter. Eunwoo look back and se ehow hurt her girl is. 

 

"Xiyeon ah."

 

 

"I was really shock that you still stay here, and Xiyeon is your girlfriend now. For how long?" Kyulkyung ask. Eunwoo was busy stirring her own coffee, and she meet the Chinese girl's eyes.

 

"For three years." Eunwoo admit, she was stil ecstatic seeing Kyulkyung again after so many years. She never knew that it would feel like this. Kyulkyung her lovely best friend, her ex, was now here talking to her again. Suddenly she remembers the reason of their break up.

 

"About Nayoung unnie." Kyulkyung look at her and a smile appear on the other girl's lips. Funny, because now Eunwoo don't know what does mean anymore.

 

"Nayoung and I are getting married." Eunwoo was shock, she admit it. So the girl chooses the right person to be with. Maybe it was the fact that never in Kyulkyung dream that she married a girl name Eunwoo, but Nayoung.

 

"Is that the reason why you came back?" She don't intend to make it sound cold, but she already did. "Aren't you happy for me? What with the look?" Kyulkyung laugh, and Eunwoo sigh.

 

"For the last time at least don't be insensitive and act like there's nothing wrong between us. Because up until now I cannot see the reason why you chooses to cheat on me with a friend." For the first time she says what she really want, not like the Eunwoo years ago that only words say is that 'please don't leave me alone, I love you.' 

 

"Eunwoo." Kyulkyung was surprise. She never knew that Eunwoo will outburst like this. "Ever in your life have you think of how a waste our friend ship are? Because I still regret dating you. I still regret it, I should've stay being a best friend to you. Maybe now I won't be hurting Xiyeon." Eunwoo was sure to clear things now. To make it ok. 

 

"I am sorry."

 

"Could you give me a chance?" Kyulkyung was clueless, she don't know what Eunwoo want to talk about.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Just for now at least let me say it, at least let me feel how it feels when I am the one ending things. I think it a way better. Like not the way back then that I have to plead for you to stay. Zhou Kyulkyung, I want finish everything about us. Let us be friends." With that Eunwoo smile, not the fake and sad one. But the real smile that she loss for years.

 

Kyulkyung was happy, finally. She received the message from Rena that's why she went back to Korea. She want to give Eunwoo the piece of mind.

 

"Let us be friends forever Eunwoo ah." Kyulkyung says and Eunwoo won't think twice.

 

 

 

"Are you breaking up with me?" Eunwoo look at her girlfriend. She was just busy putting nail polish in Xiyeon's fingernails and suddenly the girl ask like that.

 

"What with you? Why would I do that?" Eunwoo asked and continue putting on nail polish on the girl's fingernails.

 

"I watch it in one of Jessica Jung's drama. She break up with her boyfriend that way." Xiyeon admitted. Eunwoo smile and let go. She suddenly stand and trap Xiyeon on the couch.

 

"As far as I know I am the one who is fan of Jessica Jung unnie, but you know that too? Anyway I won't do that." Eunwoo says and kiss Xiyeon full in the lips. It's quite different fron the way they usually kiss.

 

Xiyeon can't believe that time like this will come. That Eunwoo would kiss her like she was really in love with her. For years of being together this is the first time.

 

They pull away and look at each other's eyes. "You are beautiful Xiyeon ah." Eunwoo look like love struck. She was panting.

 

"You are too Eunwoo. I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

It was enough, then they continue with their business. I am not talking about the nail polish putting tho.