( i )

Stay

“ATCHOO!”

That was his fifth sneeze since Junmyeon offered him a ride home after the last recording for their new winter album. The older took glances at Jongdae, who was sitting next to him at the front seat. The unaware fellow was just rubbing his palm to his own cheek in order to get some warmth.

“You sure you’re okay?” Junmyeon still looking at him, concerned.

Jongdae nods, “Just so you know, the air-conditioner in the studio was dead freezing!”

“I believe that. But I saw Minseok hyung was just fine.. He even went half- in the changing room.”

Jongdae just giggled, as if saying: Don’t compare me to Minseok hyung!

At the mean time the randomly audio tape played Wonderwall by Oasis.

Junmyeon stopped his car right in front of their shared house. Before get out of the car he reached his bag and took out his personal pouch where he always keeps his various pills and vitamins.

“Here’s a cold medicine…” he offered some to Jongdae, “this one to lighten up fever, if your body temperature got high. And this is Vitamin C, you must drink it for the sake of immunity! We got lot of works to do these days, you know that?! And…oh, I think you need this cough one too, just in case-”

“Hyung!” Jongdae cuts the line abruptly. “I don’t need all of your medicine.”

The main vocalist put all the ‘doctor-recipes’ back to its pouch. Junmyeon is more than eager to hit his groupmate head so badly and pushed him to drinks all of his guaranteed drugs. But not this time. Not when Jongdae is unwell like this, so the leader preferred to hold Jongdae’s hands instead.

“I’ll be furious if tomorrow you became worsen, Jongdae!” Junmyeon warned him, but using a softer tone.

“I’ll be fine tomorrow,” Jongdae insist, “if you’d like to stay in my room and keep me warm tonight…”

 

———