chpter one (meeting the bad boy)

my gangster lover

"Just like any other day, nothing new and nothing changed, she (nay) worked through the morning and finished her shift, she had planes with her best friend to sleep over but she hadn't told her mom yet."

-I will be leaving now … goodbye dean

OH okay bye nay good job for today and say my hello's to your mom

-no problem

"Nay left her work and opened her bag to get her phone after all she had to talk to her mom to let her know that she isn't coming home tonight , she dialed her mom number and waited for her to pick up "

-hey mom? Where are you, it took you some time to answer your phone?

Hey sweetie I am at your aunt house, giving her daughter a visit she just gave birth, don’t you remember?

-of course I remember you remind me every day, that were both the same age but she already have children how can I forget…

Of course I will remind you, when I was your age I already had two kids

-yeah yeah mom I know, well any ways, I just left work and I don’t have any studing to do, so am going to stay at Rena's house tonight, don’t wait for me, and yeah I forgot my charger so my phone will die soon, love you I will hang up now

Wait, what? Why would you stay at Rena's house?

-love you mom bye-bye

"while walking to the car Nay was whispering all kind of words about how her mom always complaining about marriage and all that stuff, she threw her phone in the bag and took her car keys, she opened the car and sat inside the car she took her heels off and threw them on the back seat, but what she didn't know was the surprise that was waiting for her inside her car, she took a look in the mirror to see a gun pointed in her head and with a low voice and calm face the man in the back seat said:"

*don’t you dare and move, you're going to do as I say, or I will simply shoot you in the head*

-okay, I won't move

"At first Nay was really scared or more surprised than scared, but she couldn't help but notice the huge amount of blood that was on the man's left shoulder "

-why don't u first let me help you with your injury, I have a first aid box in the car, if you continuo to bleed you will die or go into a shook

*you have a gun into your head and you want to help me?*

-I can't let you die in my car, it will be too much of a headache

*your one weird girl*

- I know I hear it all the time

*give me your phone and the bag, now *

-here you go, can I stop your bleeding now?

*yeah, but if you do anything weird, I will shoot you *

-don't worry, I hate complicated stuff, I will do as you say

"she sat right beside him and patched up his injury but she couldn’t do much, his injury was to deep, it seemed like it was a gunshot, but she had to stop the bleeding, and after she will figure out what to do, but no matter how she looked at the man he didn't look like a bad guy his face was really handsome with blue like the sky eyes and black tall hair that covering his face and one mall that was under his right eye that completed that masterpiece"

-I finished cleaning your wound what do you want me to do now?

*get back to your seat were going for a drive *

-can I ask for a favor first?

*I don’t think you're in a situation to ask for a favor *

-well if I don’t text my friend to tell her that am not going over tonight she will call my mom and my mom will call the cops, and it will end up as a kidnapping case, and it will be really complicated to solve, and I hate completed stuff

*wow, you seriously know how to make me regret what I say, okay I will write the massage, tell me your phone password *

-its 1995, send the message to Rena

*what should I write?*

-tell her, " a thing came up at work, I can't come tonight, if my mom asks tell her that I am at your place , thanks, ps. My phone battery will die soon"

"Nay started driving her car and did exactly how the man told her until she noticed a car that has been following them for a while, so she started speeding up and changing directions"

*what are you doing?*

-that black car behind us has been following us for a while now, I have to get rid of it

"but what Nay didn't notice was the car that suddenly stopped in front of her and that she had to stop all of a sudden and ended up hitting her head and fainting "