1/1

An Unexpected Night with Daejae

Daehyun stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, his damp hair matter against his head. He walked into the living room to see the one he loved sitting on the couch, already dry and in his pajamas (a plain white t-shirt and his underwear, it was hot that night in Seoul).


"Jae~" Daehyun sang, earning the younger's attention. Daehyun walked over to him and hugged him from behind the couch, making the younger smile at the touch.
"Finally ready for bed?" Youngjae asked. It was definitely a good decision moving into Daehyun's apartment. The two could have more alone time and not disturb the other members with their antics.


"Mhm." Daehyun's arms drew the younger in tighter. "Tonight's gonna be fun." He added with a smirk, emphasizing his cute mole under his eye.


"Oh yeah. When I'm done with you, you won't be able to see straight." Youngjae said confidently as he stood up from the couch.


"We'll see about that." Daehyun sassed, a new trait he picked up from the younger, and he reserved the use of his sass for the younger only.


Youngjae sauntered into the bedroom, sitting on the bed preparing himself for what was to come. Daehyun assumed the same position, also getting himself ready for a long, loud night.


- 3 hours later -

 

"Hah! I won again! What's that now, 10 times in a row I've beaten you?" Daehyun teased smugly, elated at the fact his team was beating Team Yoo in Crazy Arcade yet again.


Youngjae growled. "Keep going, I'm not done with you yet." His ears were turning red, and at this rate, if Daehyun didn't lose purposefully, Youngjae would've kept going until lunch.


Daehyun did what any man would do, he let Youngjae win. After winning around after round, Youngjae's cheering and sassy comments never ceased. Finally, Youngjae suggested going to bed.


That was an idea Daehyun could get behind.


Youngjae powered off his laptop and set it on the desk near the bed. He pulled the covers over him, the sleepy chick resting his head on the pillow.


Daehyun silently sighed, happy to see his friend so excited after his multiple victories. He quickly pulled out his phone and opened Twitter, drafting a message thanking Babyz for a fun night, and telling them to rest well.


He admired the sleeping chicks form for a moment, smiling softly to himself at how competitive the younger could get.


Daehyun got in bed and got under the clean sheets, feeling satisfied he washed the sheets earlier in the day, and loving the feeling of being in clean sheets after a shower.


"Goodnight Youngjae." Daehyun whispered from above, laying his body down completely down in the top bunk of their bed.