Chapter (1)

Alive In Memory

"Snow!!! Breakfast is ready!!!!"
"Ne onnie!!!"

Autumn and Snow are silibling, non blood relationship but they are as close as real silbing.
Autumn is born on the Autumn season as for Snow, it was a long story.

Snow was found in a basket floating on a riverside and picked by Autumn's father. He was chopping the trees nearby the river to collect them for his family and he hear a crying sound came from a basket on the riverside, he open the cover lid and saw a baby was wrapped with a thin cloth and survived in this winter season. Autumn's father hurry carry her out of the basket and embrace her in his hug and went home and from that day onward, she become part of their family and they name her Snow.

16yrs later, Snow grown up as a teenager and was living together with Autumn since their parents already pass away due to illness.

Snow: Good morning! 😊
Autumn: Morning Snow! Remember you have a appointment check up at Incheon hospital later at 11am right!
Snow: Ne onnie! I remember.. you have been repeating this all time since yesterday!
Autumn: Ahh.. did I? πŸ˜… Yay! That's was because I'm afraid that you might forget so I keep on reminding you!
Snow: πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ arasoo.. my onnie is the best!
Autumn: aishh.. you always break my frustrating! Now hurry up finish your breakfast and get prepare! I have to leave now for work! I'll see you later in the evening.. okay?
Snow: okay onnie! Have a nice day ahead!
Autumn: Ne.. thank you!

After Autumn leave the house for work, Snow hurry up finish her breakfast and wash up everything and prepare to leave the house.

On the way to hospital, her phone rangs
"Hello.. I'm Snow"
"Snow, it me"
"Onnie.."
"Are you on the way already?"
"Aishh.. yes onnie! I'm inside the bus now."
"That's good! Call me once the report is out! Okay?"
"Ne onnie! I'll give you a call, don't worry!😊"
"Okay.. I have to go now.. take care and bye!"
"Arasoo! You too! Bye!"
________________________________________________________
YS: Autumn.. kenchana? Are.. are you crying?
Autumn: I..I'm fine, it just that looking at this photo make me miss Snow so much! This house become so quiet without her presence.

YS, full name Heo Young Saeng, Autumn's husband. They know each other at work, he dots Snow alot too and he was there with Autumn to accompany the last moment before Snow pass away.

YS: Yes.. it always so noise in the house when Snow is still around, she will jump here and there asking me to teach her homework..
Autumn: Yes.. and even ask me to cook her favorite foods.. but now.. 😒😒😒

YS look at Autumn, he want to speak but afraid that his words might bring more pain to Autumn, so he decided to keep slient and hug her into his embrace.