Final

Love Scenario

We were in love

Hanbin ran his thumb over Jinhwan's hand, not wanting to ever let go of the other.

Jinhwan's gaze shifted to the side slightly, an underlying bitterness in his gaze now directed to the sidewalk.

The two had been through thick and thin together, everytime Hanbin would grab Jinhwan's hand and run his thumb across the older's hand.

The words 'It'll be okay...' or 'hyung... please...' were the most frequent to leave his mouth in times like these.

We met and became a memory that can’t be erased

From the time they had first met Hanbin considered Jinhwan someone special to him.

The older was distant at first, it took awhile for the younger to get him to open up.

Their love story was beautiful, almost cliche in certain occurences... But eventually the flower of their love began to wilt.

While times were sweet and love was evident, something somehow indescribable was happening between the two.

For Hanbin, despite the hard times, he loved every moment he spent with Jinhwan, and loved every memory.

For Jinhwan, things were different, he knew Hanbin loved him, but he only felt emptiness.

It was a commendable melodrama

So Jinhwan told Hanbin, and Hanbin listened.

As tears fell from the older's eyes, Hanbin held him. He held him and let him cry.

Soon, Jinhwan felt better.

He looked to Hanbin, with tear-filled eyes, and lips slightly parted.

"I think we should take a break..."

Jinhwan didn't want to break up with the younger, he didn't want to end their relationship completely.

Some part of him couldn't do that, because some part of him still loved the younger.

A pretty good ending

The younger understood, with tear-filled eyes, he nodded his head.

He let the older go.

Hanbin hurt, and Jinhwan did too.

But Hanbin was too scared to try to get the older back, because he thought they were over for good.

And Jinhwan was too scared to go back to the younger, because he knew he was hurting him.

That’s all I need

While Hanbin was sad, and his heart was broken, he smiled.

He smiled brightly, he laughed joyfully.

He pretended that everything was okay.

Jinhwan was willing to let the younger love him and that was enough for Hanbin.

I loved you

Hanbin would smile, until the very end.

He wanted Jinhwan to be happy, and if them being apart was what did that, he would be okay.

The love scenario that we made

The love story between the two, which had budded after the first year.

The flower of their love, it had lasted through cold winters and harsh summers.

But the time came, when the flower began to wilt.

Now the lights are off

The two were never in the same room as eachother.

If Jinhwan came, Hanbin would smile and say a quiet 'hello' before leaving.

If Hanbin came, Jinhwan would lower his head and slip past the younger.

The light which they had both shared was now switched off, leaving them both in the dark.

When you flip the last page

Soon, Hanbin quit saying those quiet hellos.

He stopped smiling too.

Instead, he quickly left as tears began to fill up his eyes.

The curtains will quietly fall

It was over,

They were over.

The silence between them was what proved it.

It broke Hanbin's heart.

Because he was trying so hard, and Jinhwan had given up.

So Hanbin gave up, despite how much it hurt him.

Despite the feeling of his heart being ripped out of his chest.

He let him go, for good.

I’m not really okay

When Hanbin got home the night he had finally given up he cried, he cried and wailed.

He pleaded for things to get better.

He pleaded for Jinhwan to come back to him.

Going through this break up

A sob bubbled up inside of him and came out as a loud wail.

Today was our yesterday and now there’s no tomorrow

Hanbin sighed as he drew his pillow to his chest and recalled the last conversation he had with Jinhwan.

The very one in which they decided to take a break from eachother, a break that ended in a total break-up.

It hurts but if we dragged it out more, it would’ve become a scar

Hanbin sighed, he knew it was for the best deep down.

Had it continued any longer, it would have hurt even more.

Jinhwan would have been suffering, and Hanbin would be hurting because of it.

I loved you and I was loved, so that’s good enough for me

Hanbin smiled bitterly, while it hurt he was happy.

He was able to love Jinhwan, and Jinhwan loved him too.

Sometimes, I’ll think of the memories

As the days continued to pass by, Hanbin recalled the memories he made with Jinhwan.

Jinhwan did the same, tears streaming down his cheeks as he did so.

If you’re in it, that’s good enough for me

But Jinhwan was happy, and so was Hanbin.

Because they recalled all the times the other was smiling and laughing.

And somehow, that told them that they really did love eachother.

The electric feeling in between my ribs

Hanbin felt a pang in his chest as continued to recall all the moments he shared with Jinhwan.

He remembered the love he felt whenever he looked at the older and the butterflies he felt every time he held his hand.

Your eyes that made me know I am loved

Hanbin grinned as he recalled the way Jinhwan used to look at him, his eyes darting around the younger's face as his own grew red.

Hanbin remembered the shy smile that would spread across his face as he teased the older for his red cheeks.

I learned so much from you, I filled up my other half

Jinhwan smiled, the younger had taught him many things that he himself didn't know.

He filled up the empty place in his heart.

Jinhwan did the same for Hanbin.

You’re too precious to just leave in the past

Jinhwan didn't want to let go.

Hanbin didn't want to let go.

They didn't want to let go.

Hanbin grabbed his phone from his nightstand and dialed the number he had memorized the day he first got it.

"H-Hanbin?"

"Jinhwan..."

"...What is it?"

"Will you go out with me?"

Jinhwan's laugh softly echoed through the phone.

"Yeah, I will."

Hanbin smiled to himself before a joyful laugh escaped him.

"Thank you for letting me love you..."

"I'm really happy."