good morning songkim

Your daily mark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cat house is in mess right now, but it’s not because of the cats, but because of the two human owners who’s been quarrelling since morning.

“I told you not to put hickeys on me!! I’ll be leaving for WON filming today, how will I hide these? What if the place is too hot, I have to wear turtle neck shirts? You know these will not disappear in just a day! I can’t just put concealer here. Now what do I do? This is your fault!”

Jinu once again checks the marks on his neck and shoulder, groaning in annoyance because he don’t know how will he hide those marks, he has one just below his ear and its really red. He wonders if he can just say he was bitten by an insect but who will believe that excuse except the pure ones.

“Yeah, just wear turtle necks, you’re not planning on wearing revealing clothes, are you? And excuse me, its not my fault, who told you to sleep wearing sleeveless shirts? You know your neck is my weakness.” Mino says in defense. He’s lying on the bed watching Jinu walks back and forth near the mirror. He can’t help but giggle.

“And who told you to enter my room? I already told you that I will sleep alone last night because….because I know you.”

“Then why didn’t you lock the door?”

“What’s the use of locking the door when you have the key to my room?” Jinu shoots a sharp look on Mino but the latter just look away, pretending he doesn’t hear anything.

Both look at the door when their manager knocks and opens th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter