Sweet Dreams (Wednesday)

Pranked!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Jongdae regrets staying up late that fateful school day when he feels his eyes closing shut on their own and against his will. He was sitting on the far right corner of the classroom but that didn't really mean he could just doze off, even if the teacher had given them a free period since she had important matters to handle.

   But it couldn't be helped.

   Slowly, those droopy eyes had closed shut. He thought maybe ten minutes wouldn't hurt, right? So he accepted the small break with open arms.

   Jongdae was amazing in maths and coincidentally, that was the next subject. And the teacher of said subject always had that soft spot for him so when teacher Minseok enters the classroom with his usual blank face and sees one of his favorite students asleep, he couldn't help the small plan that formulated in his smart mind.

   Once the standard greet of "good afternoon teacher" was said and replied to with a "good afternoon", Minseok ordered the students to sit and settle down first before asking his favorite's seatmate to try and wake up the sleeping Jongdae.

   But Baekhyun only shook his head no after the student had shook his best friend awake but to no avail. 

   "Alright class, so for half of our time today, why don't we play a little trick on our sleeping beauty there?"

   More than half of the class agreed because they wanted to play a prank on Jongdae and definitely not because they wanted to spend as small an amount of time with maths as possible.

   Even through the noise of his fellow classmates, sleeping Dae didn't budge so Minseok explained his plan to his students, most snickered at the ploy their goody-two-shoes teacher came up with.

   Jongdae wakes up to an empty classroom with teacher Minseok in front, erasing whatever was earlier written on the board. This draws panic since he didn't want to disappoint his most favored teacher but he had just slept through class! Unacceptable...

   And thanks to his social anxiety, the question he wanted to ask came out as stuttered phrases instead of fully uderstandable sentence. "I-I, umm, s-sir? Wh-where, I mean uhh, have-have you... May-maybe... I-"

   "Oh Jongdae! You were quite difficult to wake so we let you be, now about your classmates. That I don't know, I gave them a free period since we're already done with everything." the teacher smiled but it didn't help minimize the growing panic in him. 

   His teacher tilts his head to the side in a playfully curious manner before checking his watch, gasping a bit for effect when he sees the time. "My goodness, is that the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter