When We First Meet

Sisters

It was a sunny afternoon. The limo drove down the almost deserted highway towards the orphanage,the 10 year old girl bouncing up and down in the seat couldn't wait to pick up her new sister. "Sweetie. Calm down your getting wrinkles in your dress." The older woman said smiling to her daughter trying to smooth out the once straight dress."JAGIYA" the bloned haired man shouted while smiling lovingly at his wife and daughter. His wife turned around and he quickly pecked his wife on the mouth earning a punch to the shoulder . " Yah! Byun Baek-hyun not in front of sowon" shouted the petite blushing black haired girl. "Eomma i'm so excited to see my new baby sister. I can finally be a Unnie !" The parents smiled proudly at the liittle girl who they gave birthed to ten amazing years ago. Sowon had been begging them to give her a sibling ,but due to an accident Taeyeon was no longer able to have children. Sowon was usually left alone with the maids back at the mansion while her parents where away running their succesful Real Estate buisness. On her 10 birthday the parents finally decided to give her want she wanted a new baby sister.

Knowing that Sowon will take great care of her they finally decided on adopting little Julia. Julia was an adorable oprhaned 5 year old with blond hair with grey eyes (slowly developing into green ones) with a mix of Canadian and Korean parentage. Altough the parents have already seen Julia,little Sowon has not."Sir, We have arrived." stated Chanyeol the family's driver while himself smiling at the family. "palli we have to go. Julia is waiting on us !!" shouted sowon while dragging her parents. While entering they stopped an the receptionist desk . Baekhyun started to speak but was interrupted by his daughter now in his wife hands. "Annyeonghaseyo were here to pick up Julia . I'm her new unnie." Sowon stated Proudly to the reception. Both parents smiled and laughed along with the reciptionist. "Omo . You must be the Kims.  Julia has not stopped talking about you wait a moment please." The receptionist left leaving the parents alone with the very hyper Sowon. 30 Minutes later the receptionist came out with an little girl hiding behind her legs. As soon as Sowon saw here she jumped from her mother's arms and ran towards them. Slowly Julia peeked out from behind the receptionist's legs finally taking a look at the foreign girl. Julia was awestruck looking at the tall (Everyone knew Sowon will be really tall when she grows up. Much to her mother's disappointment.) brown eyed foreign girl in front of her. 

 "Hi" she squeaked now fully insight of Sowon. She was dressed in suspenders that were too big for her body , shoes to big for her feet and her hair tied neatly in a ponytail with an necklace around her neck once belonging to her mother. "CUTE" Shouted Sowon in her head she just wanted to squeeze her cheecks and kiss them. Steeping forward Sowon held out her hand "Hi i'm Sowon,But you can call me Unnie or Sowon Unnie or greatest person in the world." Julia giggled and took her hand she waved bye to the receptionist and both girlsran back to the parents who watched the whole exchanged with wide grins on thier faces. Some people stopped and look at the couple oddlybut didnt care thier hearts fluttered in thier chests as both of thier daughters ran back towards them.

 

On the car ride home both girls got to know each other better. Both finding out about their love for Pizza and the color red. "Ok Julia what is your favorite thi-"Sowon stopped and looked at the adorable 5 year old sleeping on her shoulder. Her heart stopped at this moment Sowon knew she needed to protect her at all costs. NOBODY will ever take her away from her. Julia was HER SISTER. "Saranghae Julia" Sowon whispered as she kissed her forehead while she herself drifted off to sleep.

 

A/N: Story idea that just came to my head don't know if i'll continue this. PLEASE COMMENT feedback is welcome. UPDATES WILL BE SOON!!!