Love of my life

Kaisooverse
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo snuggles closer into the man's arms, feeling the comfort and warmth radiating from the limbs that instantly envelops him.

"Soo.." Jongin whispers, as if he is checking the other was awake or not.

Kyungsoo hums low in response, giving the man permission to continue. Eyes still close.

"Remember when we talked about.. There might be a world where the ship didn't sink and didn't people die?"

Oh.. Kyungsoo can vaguely recall the night where they were watching the Titanic movie and the conversation drifted from the movie to the actual ship that sank all those years ago following a few more and Kyungsoo did throw the comment.

"Yeah.. What about it?"  He asks brows furrowed in the middle not understanding where the conversation is going.

"Do you think there might be..." Jongin stops, thinking, forming the words carefully and takes a deep breath, ensuring himself, "A world where we might be together.." he swallows the lump in his throat as the words left his lips.

‘A world where you don’t die’ Kyungsoo hears. He gives up on the stoic face he had put up in front of all their friends who had just left to give some privacy to the lovebirds. Baekhyun even washed the dishes out despite Kyungsoo telling him off several times.

Kyungsoo peeks through his lashes letting the petal like eyelids to open finally as he turns around his face slightly to catch a glimpse of the man beside him who was already looking back at him with something lurking in those warm coffee eyes, a smile blooms on those lips and the light spread all over his face.

"I guess there might be one" he says still smiling, he gives in to play along to keep the smile on Jongin’s face.

At his words Jongin's face softens a bit, lips tugging upwards.

Blindly searching for the other’s hand between their close bodies, Kyungsoo laces their fingers together. Bring the other hand to the intertwined hands he starts tracing the veins on the big hand with his fingers. Jongin lets him.

He always thought they fit perfectly together. His small fingers easily slipping into the spaces between big ones. Too cliché, he scoffs internally.

Looking down, he smiles looked at their interlocked hands.

"I think there might be a world where we get married"  Jongin says with his own  smile at this. A weak smile, but that’s fine. Kyungsoo would take it. He would take anything as long as those aren’t tears.

" And there might be a world where you tried to court me" bringing their locked hands upwards, Kyungsoo places a kiss on the big hand, on the ring ringer precisely as if a wedding band would form from his lips.

" In that world we will grow old together.." Jongin uses his free hand to trace Kyungsoo's face, finger pad tracing the small frown still left on the forehead to the cute button nose and stopped at the plush lips stretching em into a smile with a finger on each corner, "with a lot of kids..” he added. And then, “One day they will get married and leave us in our small home in country side.”

 Kyungsoo’s eyes lights up and he giggles at this before asking “How many?"

Jongin pauses for a beat to think ,"Mmmm… 3 may be..."

" Do you want me to die? I can't give birth to 3.." Kyungsoo says exasperatedly as his eyes grew wide.

Jongin starts to laugh out loud, the same deep and timbery as his whole chest moves with every echo. “Kyungsoo!! you are a man, you can't.. you know produced kids.."

" Ahhh.." he smiles shyly "May be there might be a world where am a girl.." he says thinking and adds "but you are gay!!" With a snicker.

“I think you would look cute as a girl, then i might be straight for you there.." he says as if its matter of fact.

“You are so gay... I can't imagine you being straight... Ewww...I bet there will never be a world where you are straight," he giggles at the thought of Jongin being straight.

" Am offended' Jongin pouts jutting his lower lip out. He tries to untangle their legs to turn away.

Kyungsoo kisses the pout off and

Please log in to read the full chapter