apego (obsession)

you are mine forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"jeno?" a voice that he loved so much had called out his name, he realised he was staring at his lover again and then snap out of his thoughts "youre being creepy again pabo" renjun laughs and flicks jeno's forehead, jeno winced in pain but pulled renjun closer to his seat "its not my fault youre so pretty" renjun blushes and hits his chest lightly "whatever stop staring at me creep" and then renjun climbs on top of jeno's lap and makes himself comfortable by relaxing his small skinny body against jeno's large and broad chest the movie they watched long forgotten "am i a sofa or a boyfriend to you?" renjun laughs "both actually because youre both comfortable but moomin makes memuch more happier" jeno fakes an offended whine and renjun laughs again and then he rests his head on jeno's chest "i feel comfortable, loved, happy and safe around you jeno...youre the best" he turns to look at jenosincerely and jeno coos at renjun's cute expression, he isnt the type who gets cheesy so jeno apreciates this moment, he brushes off some hair from renjun's forehead, stared at renjun's pretty face and then he leans closer and renjun closed his eyes and he kissed him passionately, renjun responds back by putting his arms around jeno's neck and straddling him as jeno puts his arms around renjun's waist and then they make out for some time until they pull apart and renjun turns to rest his head against his chest again and they stayed like that for some time 'i wodner whats in your thoughts......" jeno just smiles or at least he thinks he does, renjun is just too beautiful and precious that he wants him all to himself, he wants rejun to only look at him, talk onlt to him and touch only him, he is selfish he knows. jeno is known to be a possesive guy they have fights sometimes mainly because of his petty jealousy issues, whenever they are around people when peole look at renjun, speak to renjun and touch him, it drives jeno mad. he is even jealous when the waiter attends to their table to fetch their orders when he looks at renjjun he burns with jealousy, when they shop and when the cashier asks them for their stuff and when renjun looks at that person and talks to him he is on his edge, when renjun pets a random street cat he gets jealous. jeno feels some bad feeling inside his chest, its not his love for renjun but something thats dangerous and inhumane he gets whispers in his head they drove him crazy almost everyday. his love for his beautiful renjun was turning into obsession, something monstrous is building inside and its slowly eating away his sanity, he finds himself thinking unimaginable dark thoughts about peole talking to his renjun, looking at his renjun, touching his renjun and even when their very own close friends stayed too close jeno would imagine killing them in the gorest possible thought , if jeno thinks like that about his own friends, imagine what he would do to strangers, renjun shouldnt even feel safe with him.

 

 

 

jeno takes a shower he looks at himself in the mirror and just stare at the mirror, he isnt staring at himself someone else was staring back the other person speaks up "renjun will leave someday, do something, keep him, kepp him forever, kepp him" jeno shakes his head scared and petrified "nono please dont make me do this i love him please plese..." he begs pathetically but the inner voice whispers again 'they are looking at him...taklking to him..touching him..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter