single chapter

I'm Deadpool!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dude, it was so magical!" Exclame Chanyeol, who grabs the smaller's arm as if at any moment he would fall.

"How so magical? The movie has no magic!" Junmyeon raises one of his eyebrows, leaving the movie theater with his hands in the pockets of his pants, a little serious and frustrated.

"But a movie doesn't need to have magic to be magical, you feel the magic of it! When it's so exciting that it makes your heart want to go out through the mouth, it makes it magical!" Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear while he explained, and he felt that if he was not a little bent to grab the older's arm, he would be jumping in the hall of the mall - Junmyeon thought so too.

"You know I didn't see any big deal? Waste of time and money." He snorted, not bothering to make explicit how broxed he got the movie, even if he had no expectations and just went to watch because his best friend dragged him.

"You don't know what is art!" The younger responds with wide eyes and hand on the chest, dramatic as only he.

Junmyeon just laughed, and even without admitting it, he was enjoying seeing his friend so excited.

_ღ♡ღ_

"Chanyeol, what will you-"

"I'm not Chanyeol..." The taller interrupts the older, who was in the Burger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter