Accio 1

The Tale of Two Houses (A KPop Hogwarts AU)

Jimin and Taehyung ran through the halls, trying to reach their classroom in eight seconds. Well, they did arrive in their classroom in eight seconds – thus spending another two seconds to reach their seats. They were smiling, thinking that they had arrived at their Transfiguration class before McGonagall had.

“Well, I guess we’re faster,” mumbled Taehyung to Jimin. Jimin only managed a grin – obviously too tired of all the running.

“I don’t think so, Mr. Kim,” a sudden voice came from the teacher’s desk, and Jimin and Taehyung gaped at the sight of their professor over at the desk.

“Now, since this is the first day of the new term – and first day of you all being third graders, I shall let you both go. But later on I won’t tolerate any tardiness. You understand that?” McGonagall had said, and Jimin and Taehyung could only nod solemnly.

“Yes, Professor McGonagall.”


It was break time, and third graders of all Houses – Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and Slytherins. It was a sight to the fourth grader Min Yoongi.

He didn’t even knew why he was standing in front of the third graders’ class. His feet just brought him here.

Or maybe you want to –

Okay. That was not it. He tried to walk past them, but of course, being a Slytherin, and the so-called ‘Ice Prince’ of Hogwarts, there were murmurs around the third graders.

“What is Min Yoongi doing here?”                                                          

“Min Yoongi, in front of the third graders class?”

Yoongi turned to give them a glare, but in doing so, he accidentally bumped into someone.

“Ouch!” The person he had bumped into gave a shriek, and Yoongi turned to glare at him. Or her, actually.

“Watch where you’re going, you bloody jerk!” The girl had shouted at Yoongi, and Yoongi raised an eyebrow at her. It was obvious to the people at Hogwarts.

No one.

No one.

No one, messes with Hogwarts’ Ice Prince.

Well, no one except this girl obviously. To think that this girl has the nerves to shout at him – and oddly, he didn’t feel that angry. But he did felt anger when people around them started murmuring things.

“She shouted at Yoongi!”

“She’s gonna get it. I pity her.”

Yoongi was going to talk back to the girl, but he was interrupted by three people, whom, he recognized as the two rascals of Gryffindor’s third graders, and another Hufflepuff third grader.

“Hey Yoon- oh, is there something going on?” Jimin slung an arm around Yoongi, and stared at the girl in front of Yoongi, who, apparently, is still glaring at Yoongi.

“Tell your friend to watch where he’s going, instead of acting aloof all the time,” she scoffed. The Hufflepuff boy next to Yoongi gave a loud dramatic gasp.

“Wow, someone who talked back to Yoongi! New girl, I think I’m falling in love with you,” he sighed, and Yoongi gave him a glare. And so did the girl.

“Okay guys, scatter along, go do your things,” Taehyung had said, but only few moved. “Okay, I mean, now.” And the audience decided to scatter away.

New girl though. Ah, so she’s the new girl everyone was talking about. The new girl who apparently belonged to Gryffindor.

“Shut up, Hoseok.”

Hoseok walked up to the new girl and slung an arm around the girl. “Hey, Sihyun, you do know he’s the one most feared guy in Hogwarts, right?” The girl scoffed.

“Who cares if he is? Just tell him to use the eyes given to him.”

“Don’t speak as if I’m not here,” Yoongi spoke up. Both the girl and Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, and Jimin and Taehyung, as Yoongi noticed, looked tense.

“I’m sorry if I bumped into you, that was an accident, but there’s no need to call me a ‘bloody jerk’, is there?” Yoongi said to the girl, feeling oddly.

“Maybe there is a reason.” The girl said coldly, pushed Hoseok’s arm away, and walked away from them.

“Well, that’s new.” Hoseok said.

“Yeah, Yoongi hyung didn’t punch her in the face!” Jimin exclaimed happily.

“Shut up, the guy who talked to           Seulgi with rosy cheeks.” Taehyung and Hoseok snickered.

“My cheeks were not rosy!”

Yoongi preferred to stay away from these kinds of bickers.


“So I heard someone had an encounter with Hogwarts’ Ice Prince?”

It was only four in the evening, and Sihyun was trying to concentrate on her homework (Transfiguration wasn’t exactly her favorite subject), when two of her only friends in Hogwarts – Kang Daniel, a second grade Gryffindor, and Ong Seongwoo, her classmate, also a Gryffindor. She wouldn’t call them her friends anymore – they left when she was facing Yoongi alone.

She kept ignoring them to show that she was trying to focus on her homework, but they didn’t seem to get it. They kept pestering her and she was so annoyed that she slammed her book down to the table. Daniel and Seongwoo looked kind of shocked, and so was the whole Gryffindor common room. Sihyun blushed, realizing the commotion she made – not only now, but earlier before too – and sat back down, embarrassed. Both of the boys snickered at her, and she glared at them.

“See, you need to tell us what really happened.” Daniel had said, smirking at her, and she threw her hands up, frustrated.

“Fine, I did confront the so-called Ice Prince. And you,” Sihyun pointed accusingly to Seongwoo, who looked shocked, “were gone.”

“I told you I was going back to the dorms first.”

Sihyun sighed. No one knew that she suffers a slight short term memory loss. No one should know.

“Fine. Sorry.” She mumbled, and went back to doing her homework.

“Hey, wait, Si noona,” Daniel had said, “What were you thinking when you yelled at Yoongi? You could’ve gotten yourself bruised, you know. Yoongi doesn’t care if it’s a girl or a guy, if that person annoys him, they’re dead. But you… you’re alive.” He mumbled the last part quietly. Sihyun decided to ignore him and get back to her homework. She only has sixteen more minutes until dinner and she won’t have time anymore to do it. Thankfully, Seongwoo decided to help her instead of bringing the topic up again, and Daniel went away to do his homework. A few minutes before the dinner bell was rang, she managed to finish her homework.


Soon, it was time for dinner, and Yoongi found himself sitting between Jackson – a third year – and Baekhyun – a guy in his class. Baekhyun was imitating Tao, the guy in front of him, and Tao made his resentment towards Baekhyun obviously. Jackson, in the other hand, was imitating Jaebum, the guy in front of him. Jaebum managed to look like he doesn’t care, but Yoongi knew he was trying to hold in his anger. In front of him was no one. Was. Until Jinri – Choi Jinri suddenly sat in front of him. He sighed. He knew she would sit in front of him. Jinri has a big crush on him since who knows when, and has made it obvious to everyone in this Earth, including Yoongi. Yoongi has never had even the slightest affection for her – he’d rather die before dating Jinri.

“Yoongi oppa,” Jinri was obviously batting his eyelashes – Yoongi tried hard not to gag, “How are your classes today?” Luckily, Baekhyun heard this.

“Hey, Yoongi!” Baekhyun called, saving him from possible torture. Yoongi almost sighed gratefully.

“Baekhyun oppa, could you not see I’m talking to Yoongi oppa?”

“I’m sorry Jinri, but what I’m saying is more urgent than your words.” Baekhyun sighed, apologetically, at that. Baekhyun’s a good actor, Yoongi knew that.

His thoughts were interrupted when the girl – the new girl (he heard Hoseok called her Sihyun), entered the room. Behind here were Ong Seongwoo and Kang Daniel. His eyebrows furrowed at them. Why them both?

“So, Yoon Sihyun?”

Yoongi glared at Jinri. “I suggest you go before I rip your throat apart, and I don’t ing care if you’re a girl.” Jinri scoffed.

“Whatever. You’ll be asking for me later, eitherway.” She slammed both hands on the table and went back to her seat – next to Soojung. Yoongi gratefully sighed, and thanked Baekhyun.

“Thanks, Baek.” Baekhyun grinned, “No probs.”

“Ugh, I’m so tired!” Someone slammed into the seat in front of him, and he’d knew that look everywhere. Choi Minki – the school’s prettiest boy. He glared at him.

“Where were you? Jinri was here!”

“She was?” Minki faked a gasp. “Really, hyung? I was finishing those darned Transfiguration homework and you’re complaining I wasn’t there?” Yoongi realized he’s being egoistical again.

“Sorry.” He mumbled.

“That’s okay,” Minki said cheerfully. Yoongi only sighed.

What the hell am I doing here, anyway?


Sihyun sat next to Seongwoo, and Daniel in front of her. Next to Daniel was Jonghyun. He was once a shy boy, but is equally hyper as both Seongwoo and Daniel. She didn’t mind him – Jonghyun was very nice. No one could hate him.

The other boy next to him, however, bothered her. She recognized him as Kim Taehyung – the one who told the audience before to scatter along. He didn’t seem to realize that she was sitting next to him, so she gestured for Seongwoo to switch places with him. Seongwoo obliged, and now she was sitting in front of Kim Jonghyun. Next to her was Sana, who greeted her with a sweet smile, and was returned with a curt nod. Sana is very cheerful, and she doesn’t have the heart to be mean to her.

Once McGonagall had said they could eat, Sihyun ate like she never had before. Sihyun has a huge appetite – same thing goes to Seongwoo and Daniel. Once the food was finished, she was sleepy.

“Man, I’m so full,” Seongwoo groaned, and Jonghyun snickered at him.

“Hehehe, that’s why you don’t eat like a pig.”

“Hey, I am not a pig!” Sihyun shrugged at Daniel.

“Could’ve fooled me.”

“Yah!”


As soon as dinner ended, Sihyun rushed back to her dormitory to sleep. Beds beside her belonged to Gong Minji, Kim Jisoo, Kim Chanmi and Kim Sejeong and they were talking to their friends, so she went along first. As soon as her body touched the bed, she was brought into a deep slumber, forgetting all the stress she had.


On the other hand, Min Yoongi couldn’t sleep. His roommates, Baekhyun, Tao, Minki, and another guy named Kim Sanggyun were already snoring like pigs, and his mind was still at the girl who talked back to him. He couldn’t believe that she had the guts, but he was more amused rather than annoyed. He was kind of sick of strangers getting scared at him, and to find someone being able to talk back to him made him felt more at ease.

Just like that, he didn’t realize when dreams brought him out of reality.