Chapter 1

Lost Child

Jonghyun watched as him once peaceful sanctuary turned into utter chaos. People are running around, screaming for help. Children and women can be seen and heard crying in agony.

What is happening? What is everyone running away from?

He saw a little boy running and behind that boy was a falling tree. Jonghyun acted quickly as he dashed forward and scooped the boy up just in time to watch the tree hit the ground.

“Are you okay?” He asked the boy.

The timid kid only managed to nod his head the run of quickly the moment Jonghyun released him to the ground.

“Sir Jonghyun, Commander No.5!” A voiced called his name in the distance.

Jonghyun turned around, looking for the owner of that voice. His eyes landed on an approaching female warrior who bowed down in respect when she reached him.

“Sir, I am Giada, Captain of the Red Saga, all of the citizens of Cloud Pearl are safe and sound. They were evacuated and transported to safely to the underground quarters.

Sir? Oh that’s right, I am the Commander No.5 of Cloud Pearl. No wonder she is reporting to me.

“There are zero deaths and only fifteen citizens were injured.” She continued.

“What happened here?” Jonghyun asked her.

“Sir, look up to the sky.”

Jonghyun looked up and what looks like a battle ship.

“What does the King and Queen say about this?” Jonghyun asked.

He looked down to Giada expecting answers but she only remained quiet.

“Giada, get my Pegasus.” Jonghyun ordered with a stern voice.

Giada, sensing the urgency and seriousness in his voice gave a nod and run to the shed. She came back minutes later with a white Pegasus in tow.

“I wish you a safe journey, Sir.” Giada said as she bowed in respect.

Jonghyun gave her a small smile and nodded.

Let’s fly Pegasus!

 

***

Buzz buzz…

“My Lord, you have a guest.”

GD looked out his window and smirked. He took out his weapon called the Ultra Meteor that can disintegrate any living or non-living matter.

“No one is going to stop me now. Hahahaha”

***

 

Something flew past Jonghyun at lightning speed which made him hold steady onto his Pegasus. His eyes scanned the area and he saw anther flying Pegasus ahead of him.

Who is that?

He looked again and saw the person ride the Pegasus.

“Giada No!!” He shouted.

Giada heard him and manage to turn around. She gave him sad smile.

“It’s my pleasure serving you, Sir.”

Those were Giada’s last words before the laser from the Ultra Meteor hit her. Angered by this, Jonghyun released his hidden power. A power that he himself was afraid to use because of it’s strength. It’s too powerful to be good. A glowing ball of white light started to form around Jonghyun’s chest as he started to harvest his energy on his power.

In the battle ship, GD witness from the window, Jonghyun’s rare power.

“That’s it! That’s what I’ve been looking for! The power of God!.” He said as he hurriedly transferred to his mini ship.

He flew the ship and stopped a couple distance from Jonghyun.

“Give me that Power and I can bring back your friend.” GD said, his voice lace with malice.

“Not in hell am I going to give you this. It’s too dangerous, even for you.” Jonghyun said.

“If it’s too dangerous, then how come you can hold it?”

“It’s because you woke me up from my sleep. I’m not supposed to wake up!”

Suddenly, a loud of black smoke started to form around them.

What is happening now?

Seeing this, GD quickly made his escape. But it wasn’t so lucky for Jonghyun. He was into the dark abyss.

“NO!!”