PROLOGUE;

Onyx Fur
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There was nothing about Park Chanyeol's 25 years of existence that warned him that his life would be changing that night.”

 

No more than an hour ago the sky was beautifully decorated with layers of soft red and orange as the sun disappeared slowly below the horizon. It didn’t take long for those colors to fade, leaving behind nothing but a matte black canvas covered in bright starts that are now looking down on the unconscious body lying on the wet grass of the Moonlight Forest.

The darkness is becoming thicker by the second, and the silence is now being replaced with the sound of the wind sounding its mighty roar, making everything that surrounds it shake in fear; there are even little charcoal leaves floating around in terror, making small harmless tornados all over the place.

Although the grass is still damp from the pouring rain that greeted the forest a couple of hours ago, nothing can stop the fire from spreading all over the place. The flames are quickly taking what is alive and sacred to our nature and turning it into confetti, first glowing an aggressive red before cooling down to black and burnt pieces. It won’t take long for the entire forest to become nothing but a desert that has ashes instead of sand.

 

Coff Coff

 

Park Chanyeol is suddenly woken up by the dark clouds of smoke surrounding him. Even after coughing several times there’s still a tingling sensation left in his throat. He tries to take in short breaths before opening his eyes. There’s nothing else he can do when his lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter