Final

You are a real Cutie Pie!

Jinki was a jealous type. He wanted his boyfriend to be loyal to him, and he got angry easily. But he couldn't do anything against it, since he admired his partner. And he believed that they can get through his jealousiness as time passes.
As he made the omlette with bacon and peppers, he was lost in his thougths. The first day of March was a very special day, and he remembered his boyfriend too. Several times. All he wanted is to spend this day together with his love. Nothing else, but he knew that it wouldn't happen...
"Good morning" as a tall, good looking man appeared in the kitchen, Jinki smiled. He went closer to the sleepy boy who kissed him.
"Good morning, Sweetheart" he blushed, as he felt Minho's arms wrapping around his waist. The elder one buried his face in the younger's shoulder and smiled as he felt the smell of Minho. He always smelt good.
"Did you sleep well?" Minho asked, giving a kiss on Jinki's hair. He then went to sit down.
"I did" the boy nodded and went back to make the omlette for the frog-eyed one. "And you?"
"I always sleep well, when I'm with you" he answered and this made Jinki happy. The elder one put the breakfast on the table, and sat down. His food had already made.
"Good appetite. I made your favourite" he smiled. Omlette was Minho's favourite food.
"Thank you. You are a real Cutie Pie" the younger said, lost in his own thougths.
The fork in Jinki's hand stopped. He knew Mimho well, and knew that whenever Minho called him like this, he, Jinki did either a cute thing or Minho was hiding something. And now he was pretty sure that making an omlette was not a very super-duper cute thing. So Minho had done something again.
To be honest, Jinki was not jealous for no reason. What is more, Minho gave him a lots of reasons to be jealous of. First, Minho was officially the boyfriend of a famous singer, Irene. Even though they haven't been dating for real, it was still very uncomfortable for Jinki. Since Irene was popular, Minho was followed by the fans, and sasaengs, so their relationship was strictly leaded, and even if it was just a game between two friends, Minho and Irene took their fake relationship very sincerely, which actually hurt Jinki a lot, but he could not say anything against it. Irene was sooner than him and he knew this when he entered to this relationship with Minho. The two couldn't break up, since the media already took Irene up, and she was in danger as a single lady.
And this wasn't Minho's only action. He was very flirty. He had plenty of partners to flirt, and before Jinki met with Minho, the younger one went further after a while. And Minho could not stop flirting. He was like this, and it seemed like that he did not want to change, not even for Jinki. As the Frog said, he felt more comfortable, so when Jinki leaves him, his personality wouldn't get damaged.
But Jinki accepted this side of Minho too. Because he loved the younger one. He loved him too much, and wouldn't be able to loose the young boy.
"What now?" Minho looked up. Yes. There was no talking for minutes between the two.
"Nothing" answered Jinki. He was saying nothing, just holding his tea. He didn't want to eat his own omlette. After this Cutie Pie thing he wasn't hungry anymore.
Unluckily, or luckily Minho knew him well.
"Again?" he asked as he swallowed a piece of food.
"Guess what" Jinki mumbled, and this made Minho angry. Again.
"There is no day when you don't cast suspicion on me..." he said. He tried to calm down, but... no... he was pissed.
"Because you are flirty, and whenever you do that I get jealous. You know that, but you won't change your method" the elder mumblee. Minho raised his eyebrow.
"I did nothing"
"You are hiding something" said Jinki. The younger shook his head.
"If I hide anything it's for reason" he answered. Jinki sighed.
"You flirt again. So you don't like me, and want to leave me as a better opportunity comes. And here this idiot Jinki, who will be alone, because he loves you"
"I'm always flirting, and no, I won't change you, but I tell it every single day. I love you, you idiot, and I won't leave you"
"Somehow I don't see it" Jinki said. Minho was Minho. He raised his voice again, and acted as a victim whose freedom was taken away.
"I'm sorry" Minho looked down, then he put his hand on Jinki's "I'm trying to change, but sometimes it's hard. It's hard that I am changing"
"But you have me and you still keep your flirting personality" Jinki said. It was really hurtful for him. Even if he admired Minho, he sometimes felt that Minho was just playing with him.
"I don't want to change myself, because if you leave me, I might end up alone, without everybody" he said. He got up, and went to Jinki, then kissed his partner. Minho actually really loved Jinki too, even if it wasn't that obvious. He changed a lot. He refused a lot of people and he got back his flirting side too. He was barely talking to those who were flirting with him. Or when he did, it was just a remark that he did not loose his charm and flirting skill yet.
Jinki kissed back. He could not resist Minho's charm. He loved him so much.
As the kiss ended, the younger put his head on his lover's tight.
"You keep suspicing on me. I love you, believe me I would never cheat on you. I never cheat Onew" he smiled. Onew was Jinki's nickname, he got it from his friends back in highschool.
"I love you too" Jinki ran his fingers in his lover's hair. Minho was too important for him, and he did not want losing him.
"I take a shower, then I have to go" Mimho stood up and kissed Jinki's head. The older was blinking.
"Where are you going?" Jinki was blinking. His suspicious thoughts were real again... Minho was about leaving today too.
"I have things to do" the younger smiled at him then went in their bathroom.
Onew sighed sadly. He put everything in the sink and went to the bedroom. Minho forgot something very important. He forgot everything again.
But his phone rang. Minho got a message. Jinki looked at it. What should be more important to Minho than him? Or.... who?
He rolled on the other side of the bed. And picked it up. Minho got a message from Irene. And from a random guy... and from Jonghyun... and from Key... he opened it. His heart was beating fast. He had never done this before. He scrolled back Minho's messages.
'March 1, 13:11, at the park as we planned' the stranger texted a week ago. Minho answered to him, with an 'ok'.
'I'll wear a black coat, with red pants'
Jinki was blinking at the new text. So Minho was going to a date? On this day?
Jinki's tears ran down on his cheeks. Minho forgot him totally. He looked at the next messages. Irene texted him that they should go on a date sometimes because of work, Jonghyun sent something about he got the 'stuffs you requested' as he texted, and Kibum sent a selfie and a message that he was ready.
Onew put down his phone and hid under the blanket. He wanted to be alone, without this cheater, who left him, who proved that he didn't mean anything to him.
He heard the door opening and soon Minho entered. He went to the gardrobe and dressed up.
He soon noticed the hiding Jinki, so he laid down on the bed, and hugged the soft blanket and the boy under that.
"Why are you hiding?" he asked. Jinki looked out with his red eyes, sad face and wet cheeks.
"Nothing" he mumbled.
"I'm pretty sure, that you have some reason" Minho kissed down the tears of his partner but now this didn't make Jinki happier.
"That you are cheating and all the time" the elder mumbled and tried to hide back under the blanket, but Minho didn't let him.
"I'm not cheating. Believe me" the younger said. 'Believe me...' it was hard to belive to someone who could lie better than he was talking normally.
He said nothing, just nodded, then let Minho hugging him. His heart was still beating so fast as the younger touched him, like on the day when they first met.
"I want to believe you" he said. Minho smiled and kissed his lover's forehead.
"Good" he pulled Jinki closer and hugged him tightly to his chest. The elder one smiled as he could smell Minho. Oh, he would never let this tall frog go... ever...
They were there for a lots of minutes like this. Neither of them told anything, they were just laying on the bed, and hugging each other.
"Now I really have to go" Minho said after a while. Jinki sighed sadly but let his lover go. He hid under the blanket again.
"Where are you going?" he asked.
"That's a secret" answered Minho, then stood up and went to the door.
"But you are wearing my favourite pullover... so you must go somewhere important..." Jinki tried to know where Minho was planning to go, but the younger just shrugged.
"I told you, it's a secret" he said coldly.
"But why are you leaving me today? We supposed to be together"
Minho looked at him and setted his pull on himself. He didn't know why Jinki loved this pullover on him since he actually hated it.
"Hyung, don't piss me. I have to go"
"To your lovers, right?" The elder asked. Minho sighed loudly.
"Sure. Because I'm the lover of half Seoul and everyone needs me. Don't overcomplicate everything. How many times should I say a day that I'm not cheating?" he started getting very pissed.
"Then why are you leaving me today? Why aren't you at least trying to pass a whole day with me?" Jinki looked out of the blanket in tears.
"Because today I have program. Is it a huge problem?"
"It is. Today is our monthsary!" Jinki shouted angrily. Minho really broke his heart today.
"I know. Now, I leave, see you later, Cutie Pie, and calm down please. Stress makes you getting old sooner" the younger said then left his love in the bed.
Jinki sighed and hid under his blanket again. What a nice mothsary... what if he just let Minho go, and didn't chain him to himself?
But he loved that bastard.
He loved him too much.
After a while he took his phone out and called Taemin. Taemin was his best friend. A friend who was always crushed in him for a long time, but Jinki chose Minho instead. He couldn't fight against his feelings.
"Hallo?" Taemin picked the phone up and answered. Even if he got friend zoned, he always was there to the elder one when Jinki needed help. He wanted to see his love happy, and if Onew's happiness was Minho, then who was Taemin to stop it?
"He... he is... he is cheating on me" Jinki said in the phone between tears.
"Why do you think it?"
"He left without a word and got a lot of messages... even from a stranger"
"Wait, isn't this your monthsary?" Taemin asked.
"It is" answered Jinki.
"I go to you, okay?"
"Ok...ay"
Taemin hung on the phone. Onew sighed and hid back. He was trying ver hard. Really hard. He gave everything to Minho. He was really trying hard to be the one. And whenever he saw Minho flirting he felt that he failed. That he was a failure. He tried hard to be understanding with Minho, yet he felt that Minho has never seen his side.
He only took care about himself.
The bell rang so Jinki got up and went to open the main door downstairs. He then opened this door too, and was waiting to the arrive of Taemin. But as he noticed a head, he realized that the arriver was not Taemin, but Key.
"Hellooohooo" Key greeted him with a smile in his face.
"Hi" he mumbled. At least someone was happy.
"You have to come with me. I bought two tickets to the cinema today, but Minho said that he can't come with me, so I'm alone now"
"I don't have mood. Sorry"
"Please come with me!" Key begged, but Jinki shook his head.
"Taemin comes here, and I'm waiting for him. I can't go now"
"Call him and say that you are spending the day with me." Kibum was really somebody who always reached what he wanted to reach. And now he wanted Jinki to go to cinema with him. He couldn't say no. Otherwise Kibum would hang on him the whole day.
"Fine... I tell him not to come" he sighed and called Taemin. So Minho had been planning to be with Key instead of him? But why did he finally said no to the cinema?
Something was not logical.
Something was strange.
"Hello"
"Hello, Key came and said that I'm gonna be with him for today, so you don't have to come" Jinki sighed.
"Good thing I haven't left my home yet. Have fun" the youngest chuckled and then hung up.
"Fine, we can go" Jinki sighed. Key nodded happily.
After closing the doors, the two boys left the apartment, and sat in Kibum's car. As the younger was driving, Jinki was looking out of the window. He looked horrible. His eyes were red and swollen, he looked tired, and he wasn't as shiny anymore as he used to be.
"We are here" Kibum stopped at a car parking, and took out.
Jinki followed him. This place wasn't familiar for him, but he didn't say anything.
After closing the door, Key and him were walking inside the building.
"Go in" Key said. Jinki nodded and opened the door.
"Happy monthsary!" Minho shouted out of nowhere. Jinki was blinking. Everybody was there. Taemin, Irene, Jonghyun, Key and... Minho.
"Minho..." Jinki was blinking. On the table there was vanilla cake... his favourite... and... a huge plate of chicken. He smiled and hugged Minho. Had been this man planning this?
"Happy monthsary, you little Cutie Pie" Minho hugged him back, and kissed his hair "I love you"
"I love you too" Jinki said as he buried his chubby face in his partner's face.
He looked then around. The someone with red pants was... Taemin... did he use a new phone?
"Were you planning this?" Jinki asked, looking at Minho. The younger nodded.
"Yes. And sorry for keeping it as a secret, but I wanted surprising you" smiled Minho.
"I'm sorry for being jealous..." Jinki sighed. Minho kissed him softly.
"Now, let's eat, baby, and at night I will give you another gift... something more private" he smiled.
"Thank you everyone for coming" Jinki smiled and bowed. The others hugged him.
"Yah, you are a real Cutie Pie" Minho chuckled then grabbed Jinki's hand to cut the cake, like newly weds do.