Loving you is HELL

Nothing hurts more than loving you

It has been 4 months since the day Woozi confessed to Hoshi and since the day they had their first and last date. Woozi didn't bother to complain as he knows that the other is busy with his other stuff. 

Usually, he'll whine when Hoshi didn't pay much attention to him. But, now, he stop doing it after Hoshi said that he's annoying him. He knows that and he's willing to do so in order to make the other feels happy and at ease when he's around.

Everyday, Woozi will wakes up early just to prepare breakfast for both him and Hoshi then will go and wakes the other. But, everything that he made, will just be thrown into the trash as Hoshi never ever eat anything that he cook. Well, not never. He just stop eating it because of he said it . It hurts Woozi but, he let it slip because he thought that Hoshi was stress. 

Since preparing breakfast was a fail to gain the other's love and care, he tried to do other thing which is help to massage Hoshi. Once, he did that out of sudden, Hoshi glares at him and shouts at him. "What the are you doing?!" He was so scared so, he apologize then left to their bedroom. He thought that Hoshi would come and comfot him, but he was wrong. Hoshi never come to comfort him. 

After that incident, he stop doing so. He started to just mind his own business and only bother the other when he wants to go out or ask him what he wants for dinner though, the older will just ignore him. 

It's now has been 7 months and he thought that their relationship ain't going anywhere further. True, they had several before especially when the other was drunk, it that's just like a one night stand. Woozi now realize that he's just a toy to Hoshi and nothing more. 

It was the day of their arranged date by Hoshi. ('surprisingly,' as Woozi had thought) He thought that, after this date, they'll come to make their relationship even more real with love involve. Not just lust. But, once again, he was wrong. He had his heart broke when he saw the sight that he never wanted to see. It was Hoshi kissing another guy which he come to realize is his best friend, Lee Seokmin. His heart breaks even more when he saw the smirk on Hoshi's face as their eyes meet. 'He's a monster that I wish I never fell in love with.' 

That night, out of frustration and hurt, he pack his things and move out off their shared apartment. He turn around for the last time. 'I'll never ever stumble upon this house again. Not anymore. I'm going to leave everything behind without regrets. It's a wrong choice to love you in a first place.'  He sigh then walk away with a thought running in his head, 'Loving you is HELL.'