01 : One

A Kidnapper

At night, in 9 pm, Taeyeon is buying food at a nearby store from her home as the food in her freezer is over.

 

On the way to the store, she saw a BMW car being parked on the street. She thinks in the car there is no one, just maybe broke but there are actually there is someone watching Taeyeon who didn't realize that she get follow.

 

Before she got into the store, she was suddenly hit by an upright man. She apologized but what she didn't know, one of upright man was behind her.

 

The man looked around them and when no one was crossing, they continued to give a little towel then, they closed and took her into the BMW car that someone had been waiting for them. She is a rich woman named Tiffany Hwang. 

 

"Ma'am, here." The upright man says as they lay Taeyeon's body onto Tiffany's lap.

 

"Good. Now, let's go before someone see us." Tiffany ordered her bodyguard as they nodded their head.

 

Tiffany run her index fingers to Taeyeon's face until stop on her lips. 

 

"You are so cute and beautiful. So from now on, you are mine." Tiffany says sweetly while poke Taeyeon's pinkish lips. 

 

Stephanie Hwang or known as Tiffany Young is a wealthy women who was still single since kid. Her parents already died from a car accident when she still young. She has a own company named TY's Corp about fashion designer because she really love fashion. She's the only child. Eventhough, she's the wealthy, she always kidnapped a young women for they became her slave. Can she do that to Taeyeon? 

 

(Okay, continued what we left... uhu)

 

***

 

After the journey, they arrived at Tiffany's mansion and before the bodyguard earlier, take Taeyeon away from Tiffany, she beat them as she coldly ordered them, "Let me carry her, you all can go now." 

 

They both nodded and bowed. After that, they left Tiffany alone to carry the women in bridal style. She brought her to the bedroom, well! Her bedroom and lay her on the queen bed.

 

She smirked and left her alone as she walked downstair to meet her bodyguard. 

 

"Thanks for help me and you guys can go home. I can handle her with  myself. She's not strong as i am and don't forget to locked the front door, understand?" They nodded and left. She heard the front door 'click' locked. 

 

She walked towards the kitchen and saw her maid busy cooking something. She coughed for attention, "Cook delicious and bring the food to my room, okay?" They nodded and continued their cook.

 

Tiffany goes to her room and as soon as she opens her door, her prey rises with the face of confusion but also the fear is there. She greet her nicely, "Hey, my dear." 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

When I woke up from my sleep, I felt my head so sick and heavy. As soon my eyes open, I look around, it doesn't seem to be my room. My room was a painted of blue while this room, it's pink. 

 

Suddenly the the door opened, caught her attention as she look over. It revealed the woman she didn't know at all.

 

"Who are you?" I stammered asks while back away when she already near where am i. 

 

"I'm Tiffany Young. Don't be afraid."   She smirked and sit down beside me.

 

When I saw her hand coming closer to me, I immediately backed away. She stopped her hand midway. 

 

"Why i'm here?" I asks quietly. Before she answered me, the door opened and revealed maybe her maid with food tray on her hand.

 

"Miss Hwang, the food." The maid says as she give the food into her.

 

"Okay. Thanks, you can go." The maid excused herself and left afterwards.

 

She turned to me, then she gave me the food. I was hesitant to pick it up. She saw it and sighed, "Take it. No poison at there. It's clear."

 

I immediatelly take the food from her and eat. I'm hungry and i didn't care if she saw it. But i stopped when i remembered that I have to go home. Scared if my parents worried about me.

 

She confusedly asks when i give the food into her, "I have to go. Excuse me." But before i stepped my foot to the floor, I felt her hand held my waist, stopped me.

 

"Darling, you can't go anywhere." She squeezed my waist as she whispered to my ears. 

 

"Why?"

 

She didn't answered but pushed me onto her bed and left. When I opened her door, it's locked. I knocked harder and screamed, "Hey, open the door!!" But no answer from outside. I got scared and began to crunched down then hugged my legs.

 

I look around and shivered because of cold and scared at the same time.

 

^*^*^

 

Updated chapter one first... but how is it? 

 

I know it's boring~ yeah! 

And please don't forget to comment and subscribe ~ 

If someone bad comment on me, i immediatelly deleted it~ 

And sorry of my bad english~ or wrong spell!