Not Of This World (005)

Memoirs Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae stood frozen. The bullet hole. That was something that neither of them had thought of with all the commotion that went around earlier. If a gun was shot then of course there needed to be a bullet. And when there's a bullet, there's a bullet hole. But the bullet that Officer Park was looking for are now very tiny, harmless particles swimming in Seohyun's bloodstream. The bullet hole would be on Seohyun's skin, not that they can see it anymore as Kyuhyun had already closed it. And it's not as if Kyuhyun can tell the officer that. Kyuhyun was so focused on healing Seohyun that all the other things have slipped his mind.

Before either of them could say something however, Seohyun had already spoken.

Collecting herself, Seohyun said. "It actually could be anywhere officer." She took a glance at Kyuhyun. "When the man pulled out the gun, everybody went into panic mode. No one really stared to look at where the bullet will go."

Officer Park looked deep into Seohyun's eyes. He was about to say something when the chimes rang and set of voices were heard, footsteps too came running inside.

"Donghae! Kyuhyun!" a pair of voices called.

"Seohyun! Seohyun!" another pair followed.

"Appa. Omma. We are here." Donghae called out. 

Mr. and Mrs. Cho, together w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter