Season's Greetings

Cheese

The studio was filled with with all sorts of people running around, whether it was to adjust the lighting, set-up the camera, order the food (all of them were pretty much hungry), or fix the make-up of the main models for today's shoot, which in this case, was the nation's top girl group, Red Velvet.

 

They had just came back and were finishing their rounds of promotions for Peek-A-Boo, the title track of their newly released contemporary R&B album, Perfect Velvet. They had been so busy these past few weeks that they almost forgot the scheduled photoshoot for SM Entertainment's yearly artist calendar, Season's Greetings. It was a good thing that their manager-oppas and unnies were there to help them get through everything, or else each and every member would be sure to collapse from exhaustion.

 

They arrived at the shoot fairly early, enough to take a rest for a bit and talk with some of the stylists and make-up artists assigned to them. Moments later, the place was bustling and everyone's all geared up for the shoot.

 

Seulgi, who posed for a couple of shots outside (and mind you, the photos were breathtaking, with her tantalizing, cat-like eyes and ice-cold expression seeping through the camera's lens-- a huge contrast to her usually bright and bubbly persona), went inside in order to re-apply her make-up and also, to tell her hamster of a roommate that she doesn't have to wait up for Seulgi later because she'd be staying in their maknaes' room after her solo schedule to play some games. 

 

She found Joy and Yeri goofing around with their photoshoot director, gushing over the photos that she took and occasionally muttering 'Gosh, these are gorgeous', 'You take our pictures perfectly, director', and one 'I could've done that pose better than you, unnie' from Yeri, eliciting laughter from the people around them.

 

Seulgi, wearing a small smile herself, decided to approach them. 

 

"Hey guys, watcha lookin' at?" She asked, with her signature eye-smile.

 

"Oh, unnie, these are the photos that Director had taken for us!" Yeri replied enthusiastically. "They're amazing aren't they?"

 

Seulgi grinned. "Yeah, they definitely are. Thank you for taking care of us well, Director." She said while bowing slightly.

 

The photoshoot director also bowed and replied with an 'Oh, it's nothing. It wouldn't look that amazing if my subjects weren't amazing visuals themselves' while grinning back at her.

 

Seulgi then excused herself to ask the others about where Wendy is, in which both Joy and Yeri replied, 'In the waiting room with Irene unnie'.

 

Muttering a quick thanks, she set out to find her roommate before she gets called for another shoot. 

 

She manages to reach the waiting room without much trouble and was about to knock when she heard their leader-unnie's curious voice from inside.

 

-

 

"How could you look so tall?" Joohyun asks with her voice filled with amazement, for it was one of those days that make fans wonder if Seungwan was actually short.

 

"It's just the pants, Joohyun-unnie." Seungwan answers the former, smiling to herself. Cute. She adds as an afterthought.
 

Irene was indeed cute, staring at her with with wide eyes while Wendy was adjusting the choker that the stylist made her wear, nearly missing the way the former's eyes darkened.
 

"You should wear it to bed tonight." Joohyun stated coolly, as if wearing tight leather pants to bed is the most normal thing to do.
 

Seungwan almost chokes.

 

-

 

And Seulgi stood frozen in her spot with her cheeks flaming, and when she realized that was hanging open and she was ogling the closed door, she quickly walked away while thinking that she should definitely stay inside Joy and Yeri's room the whole night, lest she disturb what was about to happen.

 

'Yep, I'm never gonna be able to look at our room the same way again.'