Unexpected encounter

Dont Forget Me, Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER

[BOBBY POV]

If I can pick a day where I could say the most annoying and unlucky day ever, it would be today. I woke up thinking that its still early only to find that my clock broken and I have to attend my class in 30 minute. Without even bother to shower, I just change my clothes and wash my face. I just let my hair messy and curly as it is since I am ugly, thus nothing would change even if I put some effort anyway.

I thought that the unluckiness will just end with the clock but I couldn't be more wrong when that is the beginning of my swear curse worthy day all over. My car that dad bought for me just months ago acted up, why today out of any other day where I actually have time to give some about it. I step down from the car and open it up like I actually know what im doing with my shirt rolled up until my elbow. Checking up here and there with pure luck trying to make it work somehow but who am I kidding when I cant even fix anything other than when my phone hang where I have to do is just reboot it. It take me less than 3 minute to give up and rather than spend my precious time with finding out the problem I just decided to take a taxi or bus and so I did. 

Instead of taking my time walking, I run towards the bus stand while looking at the time on my wrist ", im late im late" Thats the only thing that I keep repeating as Im running, I see hope which make me thank heaven for god sake when the bus that I suppose to ride is right in front of me and I just have to cross the road to get on it. The light had turn green and I am ready to cross the road but then I heard something speeding towards me which make me look at where the sound might come from. 

"Move move!!" My head feel blank but my body move faster than my mind could digest in which make me jump to the side of the road when the black motorbike pass in front of me and fall on the about few meters from where I stand. I can feel my blood rushing up and my heart stop beating couldnt imagine how would it be if he arent quick enough.

"You okay?" I wouldnt lie saying that im not mad at how the red oversized shirt and blue skinny jeans rider almost hit me just now but I still have heart to ask how he doing for the sake of my soft heart, and plus I am not hurting but the boy seems like he hurt a lot.

"Cant you see I am hurt?" The boy answer with his voice seems like he is shouting while looking at his scratched elbows which make me regret asking, not because i can see he hurting but because how rude he is that make me feel like I want to just low kick him right there right now.

"I'm just asking and how can you even shout at me when you almost kill me. Urgh." despite being mad at the so rude boy I just help him lift up his motorbike only to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter