Baekhyun/Oc- Scribble On My Skin

My Fanfics Recommendations

Title: Scribble On My Skin

Author: BlackWhiskers

Genre: angst, romance

Summary:

Soulmates are real.

And I hadn't thought my soulmate, mine, would turn out to be the class clown I have known for over a year now.

Ever since you were born; you have the ability to deliver messages to the one that is written for you by the gods. Just pick any kind of pen, and scribble on your skin. Your soulmate, whoever they are, receives your message immediately.

I never really cared that much, I didn't think I wanted to know my mate, even if occasionally; I have this burning passion to kiss him, hold him, and tell him he's a star I can never walk outside without having it direct me. But, most of the time, I just don't want to know who he is, and I don't understand how people want to meet their significant others immediately. 

There are no limits to people when you don't know them. But when you do, then you can't paint them with any color of your desire. 

I wanted my mate to be a colorless canvas, something I could personally paint.

Perhaps.. he thought the same.

Notes: This story is really lovely. The interaction between the main OC and Baekhyun is really cute and I adore seeing their relationship progress. The author never fails to write such interesting stories, including this one as well.