Diary Entry 7: I'll hate him for being a judgemental asswipe as well.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I will not be updating tomorrow so I'll just update tomorrow's one, today!

---

6AM

"I TOLD YOU FOR LIKE, THE TEN THOUSANDTH TIME THAT I DON'T WANT TO GO! GET IT?! NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yelled at my brother, Doojoon, flinging a pillow at him.

"YOU HAVE TO GO! WE'VE ALREADY SIGNED YOU UP! PLUS, YOU'RE 19 AND YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING!" He yelled back, catching the pillow.

"I DON'T WANNA!"

"YOU HAVE TO GO EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!"

"MAKE ME!"

"WATCH ME."

I shut my eyes and clutched the bedsheets tightly. Seconds later, I was dragged out of my bed and on to the floor.

He pulled me out of my room and down the hallway, heading to the bathroom.

I flung my legs and arms about, screaming words of protest, profanities, curses, swears, anything that I can think of.

"GO YOURSELF!!!!!!!" I screamed, then stopped fidgeting about as I was getting burns from the wooden floor.

"AFTER YOU GO TO SCHOOL, I'LL DO THAT." He replied, pushing me into the bathroom and shutting the door. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT TILL YOU TAKE A BATH, WASHED UP, AND GOT DRESSED." *click*

I hate you, Doojoon. I hope your anti-fans throw eggs at you today.

 

6:45AM

"ARE YOU DONE?!"

-_____- I've washed up, but I'm not wearing that stupid uniform.

"YAH AT THE COUNT OF 3 I WILL OPEN THE DOOR WHETHER YOU'RE DRESSED OR NOT."

As you please.

"3!"

La.

"2!"

Lala.

"1!"

Lalala!

*BOOM* The door swung open, revealing Doojoon, with one hand covering his eyes. What an idiot.

"Yah get your hand away from your eyes, I'm not ."

"Really? You're going to school?" He slowly removed his hand away from his face.

"Ha ha, no."

"WHERE'S YOUR UNIFORM?! WHY ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR PAJAMAS?!"

"Number one, i'm not going to school. Number two, i've washed up and showered. Number three, you didn't even put the uniform in the bathroom." I raised up three fingers, and slowly lowered them one by one as I said every point.

"You......" He pointed at me, shaking.

"Me what? You're an idiot!" I slapped his hand away and made my way back to my room.

 

7:30AM

"Hello, you must be Yoon Jaehwa. Senior year? Here is your timetable and please make your way to your class. And hurry, you're already late for your first class!" The lady at the office handed me a timetable and returned back to typing on the computer.

Journal Entry Day 7.

Monday, 30 January 2012.

7:31AM

Yes. I am where you're thinking I am.

I am in school.

My brother's an .

 

 

Jaehwa's uniform (A/N: Imagine Goo Hyesun as Jaehwa! *inserts Jaehwa's face*)

 

7:35AM

Doojoon was fortunately, smart enough to alter my skirt or else he'd be dead.

And also he said that my class was for the musically talented people.

And there's a module for rap for me!

BOOYAH!

 

7:36AM

Where the hell is Class 3-4?!

3-1.....3-2....3-3...Aha!

3-4!

Fml.

 

7:40AM

I walked nonchalently into the classroom, and the class abruptly turned and looked up, staring at me.

"You're late, new kid." the teacher, Mr Kim looked at me, signalling for me to stand in the middle of the class. He walked towards me and asked me to make an introduction of myself.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Jaehwa." I bowed slightly. Gasps and murmurings were heard from the class, such as 'she's the famous ulzzang!' 'what's she doing at our school?' and 'she's an arooki model!'

Smart people. I like.

"What module do you take?"

"Rap. And dance." I replied, tracing circles on the floor with my sneakers.

"Ok......Jaehwa, please take a seat beside Jihoon. Pyo Jihoon, please raise up your hand."

(A/N: You must be wondering why P.O is in a senior class, since he's 18! Because he's born before March, he's in the same year as the 19 year olds! ^^)

The guy, who was supposedly Pyo Jihoon raised up his hand, and as I made my way to the seat beside him, guys whistled, some girls were looking at me with envy while some ahem, es were glaring at me.

The three guys in front and the next row beside my seat were looking at me weirdly.

Am I an alien? Wtf.

~

8AM

Midway through the lesson and I'm bored. What lesson is this? *checks timetable*

Maths.

Ew. I hate maths.

 

"You keep a diary?" the guy named Pyo Jihoon beside me, asked.

"What? No!" I replied, closing my journal.

"Then what's that?" He poked my journal with his pen and eyed me.

"Look, my crazy mother blackmailed me into writing this, and if I don't, I'd probably die. Die. As a . I will not die as a . And shouldn't you be calling me noona, Pyo Jihoon?" I shot back.

"Whaaat? How did you know I'm younger than you?" He looked back at me, bewildered.

"I'm a ninja. Sheesh." I placed a finger on my lips.

*Doojoon has a database of the school network and has information on every single student in this school*

"You're an ulzzang, right? Arooki model as well?" He asked.

"Yup.........." I answered flatly, doodling on the pages of my maths textbook.

"Do you know Jaehyo hyung?"

"Nope......."

"Oh, ok."

Silence.

"I take the rap module too. The guy beside you and those two in front, do too." He pointed at the three guys, the ones who were eyeing me weirdly just now.

"Who's your favourite rapper?" I asked, starting to get interested in this conversation.

"Junhyung! He's amazing! He composes his own raps too!" He replied excitedly.

*Joker got a fan! But I can't tell him about my background yet......he'll have to gain my trust first.*

"That's awesome!"

"How about you?"

"Eminem."

"He's a legend! Been to any underground rap competitions?"

"Nope!"

"I'll take you there some day, it's awesome there!" He smiled.

"Hey.....shouldn't you call me noona?" I smirked at him.

 

9AM

Rap class now. Seated beside Jihoon.

Did I mention that there's only 3 girls in this class? 2 of them are busy fangirling at some guy beside Jihoon.

 

"New kid right there!" The teacher, called Jay, pointed at me. Me?

"Show us what you can do!" He pulled me up to the front of the class.

"Hwaiting!" Jihoon mouthed, and pumped his fist into the air.

You can do this, Jaehwa! I closed my eyes and began to rap.

Yo neoreul cheoeum bwasseulttae naneun mollasseo
Naega neoreul saranghage doeljureun
Geujeogeureon seuchyeojinagadeon
Saramdeuljunge hanarago saenggakhaesseo
Hajiman ijen naege niga eobsin harudo andoene
Nae sarmeul bichun naesarmui iyuga doeeobeorin neo
(Neomaneul saranghae)
Neomaneul saranghae neomaneul wonhane
Neomaneul wonhane neon naege gippeumine
Naeaneuro deureowa nareul neoui saegeuro muldeullyeobwa
Naesoneul jababwa
Geusoneul jeoldae nochianha mideobwa
Uridureun hanaro ieojyeoisseo
Eonjena nigyeote hamkke halge

(Miryo's rap in I Love You by Narsha ft. Miryo)

Silence.

I slowly opened my eyes, and as my vision cleared, every single student in front of me had their mouths hanging open, including Jay.

"GIRL YOU WERE DOPE!" Jay came to me and gave me a high five.

The class applauded and I could see Jihoon smiling while nudging the grumpy guy beside him.

What a dorky but cute guy he is.

~

12PM

Lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm STARVING.

Bought a plate of ddeokboki and a bottle of coke and I tried to find a table.

"YAH JAEHWA!!!!!! HERE! HERE! HERE!" Jihoon stood up on his chair and waved like a lunatic. I made my way to his table and plopped myself on a seat beside him.

"It's noona for you, Jihoon." I told him for the hundredth time.

He stuck out his tongue at me, then introduced me to his friends, who were sitting at the table as well.

"Everyone! This is Jaehwa! Say hello!" He told his friends.

"Hi." "Hello!" "Hey." "Annyeong~" "Herro!"

5 hellos? There are six guys here!

Oh it's the grumpy dude. Wonder why he's so grumpy. Grumpy frumpy.

"This is Minhyuk, call him B-Bomb or he'll slaughter you!" He pointed at the handsome dude with dimples.

"I'd call him Minhyuk then." I smirked.

"You're interesting." Minhyuk replied, smirking back at me.

"This is Jaehyo, Ahn Jaehyo, the ulzzang I was asking you about!" He pointed at the guy with the flawless face.

"Hey! You're Jaehwa right? Ulzzang and arooki model? I'm Jaehyo, and i'm an ulzzang too! Not a model yet though...." He smiled, but his smile slightly faded at 'Not a model yet though'.

"You'd be one someday! You're so good-looking!" I smiled at him, and he smiled brightly again.

"Hey......Jaehwa, Jaehyo. Are you two siblings?!" Jihoon questioned.

"I'm a Yoon, Jihoon. How can I be Jaehyo's sister?" I sighed.

*I'm Doojoon's sister, how can I be Jaehyo's sister?*

"We could be god-siblings!" Jaehyo winked.

"Sure! We'd be the undefeatable JaeJae ulzzang god-siblings!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaehyo high fived me.

"Ok back to the introduction people! This is Yookwon!" He pointed at the dude who looked like a cat.

"Annyeong! I'm Yookwon! Sorry if i scared you with my stare in class just now, you're just too pretty~" He shot a wink at me.

"You look like a cat."

"YOU CATCH ON FAST, JAEHWA!" Jihoon immediately gave me a fist punch.

"YAH! RESPECT YOUR HYUNG!" Yookwon shouted, causing the entire cafeteria to turn and look at him. "Mian." He embarressedly looked down.

"Hehehe you're cute!" I said, trying to make him feel better. He smiled.

"And this is Taeil!" Jihoon pointed to the guy in the geek specs that looked pretty fake.

"Herro! I am Taeil! Naist tuh meat ew!" Taeil struggled to introduce himself in English.

"Nice to meet you too, Taeil." I replied back in an accented English. He shyly smiled.

"And finally, last but not least, Zico!" Jihoon pointed to the blonde haired dude beside him.

That's the grumpy one.

He stood up, narrowed his eyes at me, and walked out of the cafeteria.

What awesome manners.

He would've been spanked by my brother.

Ugh, is he pms-ing or what?

"Don't take it to heart, and he isn't pms-ing. He's just......ok I'll be really honest with you. He doesn't like girls who are ulzzangs, and girls in his rap class."

ARE YOU A MIND READER, JAEHYO?

"Why doesn't he?" I questioned further.

"I'll let you in to a secret, since we're the JaeJae ulzzang siblings. Zico used to date an ulzzang, who joined our school during junior year. She was too, in his rap class and he loved her. He bought her everything she wanted, and I mean, EVERYTHING. But she took EVERYTHING he did for her, for granted. She dated him, but then she cheated on him with another guy from the school a few streets away. Everything came crashing down for him, and he hated girl ulzzangs. He called them fake, inside out, and he was convinced that the girls who joined his rap class were just there to fangirl over him and then seduce him. You happen to fit both the titles of being in his rap class, and being an ulzzang, so he probably hates you." Jaehyo stated and shrugged.

Hate me? Who cares!

I'll hate him for being a judgemental asswipe as well.

 

7PM

Just got back from school. First day at Seoul Arts High and I've already got a hater.

I hate school life.

I hate you too, Doojoon.

 

---

A/N: Another author's note at the end of the chapter! Block B will NOT be permenant in the story! ^^ Don't worry MBLAQ will be making their appearance soon!