Diary Entry 5: I AM AN ULZZANG+MODEL. BOOYAAAAAH!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I know this is very confusing but, text written in grey are her diary entries. They vary at different times. While the text in black are her POV. Like when she's not writing in her diary.

Jaehwa: YAH AUTHOR! ITS NOT A DIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy.

---

9AM

"HYUNG WHY ARE THERE CONDOMS IN YOUR DRAWER?! HAVE YOU BEEN DOING BAD STUFF?" screamed Kikwang.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THAT TYPE OF PERSON, HYUNG!" yelled Yoseob

"EEEEWWWWW WHAT IS THIS" shrieked Dongwoon.

Opps. I forgot about that one.

Journal Entry Day 5.

Saturday, 28 January 2012

10AM

Oppa (yes I'm calling him oppa already! DON'T TEASE ME.) had a lot of explaination to do after the discovery of condoms (which I placed) in his drawer. Everything's cleared up already! Although I didn't own up to doing it, oppa was glaring at me non-stop. See what I mean by 'we're connected by an invisible tether'?!

10:30AM

The boys just left. Hehehe by the way, I've been calling them by their nicknames already. THEY WERE SHOCKED!

*flashback*

Oppa and I went into the dorm, smiling widely. And then we were greeted by another monstrous sight.

4 pairs of boxers and 1 pair of underwear were scattered carelessly on the floor.

WTF? WERE THEY ?!

They weren't.

And I can still clearly remember the patterns of EACH AND EVERY PAIR.

Boxer Number 1 - Lime green with tiny apples all over it.

Boxer Number 2 - Red with stars all over it. (A/N: Remember this? Hehehehe ^^ You should know who it belongs to already~)

Boxer Number 3 - Blue with CK printed on the rubber strap (A DECENT LOOKING BOXER, FINALLY)

Boxer Number 4 - Peach with unicorns and rainbows. (WTF IS DEEZ)

Underwear - The official Pororo underwear that belongs to me (but I gave it to the underwear raider).

We both blinked at the sight, trying to absorb what we've just seen.

Minutes later, I swear the house was shaking due to my brother's yells.

The 4 guilty fellas were now kneeling in front of oppa and I in a row.

(A/N: Shall write this in like, ___: form because it'll be easier for the conversation. ^^)

Doojoon oppa: *walks back and forth, in deep thought*

Junhyung, Yoseob, Kikwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung: ............

Me: .........

Doojoon oppa: WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING?! IT'S NOT JUST US IN THE DORM ANYMORE, THERE'S A GIRL. A GIRL. A GIRL THAT HAPPENS TO BE MY SISTER. YOU FIVE STOLE THE ITY AWAY FROM HER EYES!!!!!!

Kikwang: Chill, hyung, it's not like she saw us .

Doojoon oppa: IF SHE DID I WILL PERSONALLY DIG OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND FORCE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT, AND LET YOU SEE ME RIP OFF YOUR INTESTINES ONE BY ONE.

Me: Relax, Doojoon. I've seen more back in LA.

Doojoon oppa: WHAT?! WHOSE?! HOW?! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT KID!

Me: Go kill dad then.

Doojoon oppa: WHAT?

Me: The boxers I saw back in LA were way worse then these. There were like, clouds, hearts, stars, angels, ponies, hello kitties, and they ALL BELONGED TO DAD.

Doojoon oppa: ........

Me: Give them a break.

Doojoon oppa: On behalf of my sister, your lives shall be spared this time. I'm taking a bath. *walks into the bathroom*

Junhyung: I thought I was going die, so I've already written my will in my head. WHEW.

Me: Will? What do you have to pass on?

Junhyung: My cokes!

Me: They're gone, Joker.

Junhyung: WHAAAAAT DID YOU CALL ME? AND WHAT GONE? *runs to the kitchen and checks the fridge*

Me: *turning to face the rest* I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, AJ, Hyun, Seob, Woon!

*shock was written on their faces*

I made my way back up to my room, lay down on the bed, and was about to drift into sleep when a roar was heard, literally. A roar.

"WHERE ARE MY COKES!?!?!?!?!?!!??!"

Goodnight, Joker.

*flashback ends*

Your cokes were just too tempting, Joker. Lesson learnt for you, never leave Jaehwa and cokes alone in the house, together.

~

11:30AM

Bored. Time to post up selcas since everyone is asking me to on my minihompy.

*Pictures uploaded*

Caption: Lazing on my bed!

Caption: Taken after a baseball match back at LA!

Caption: Winter in LA! It's really cold there, but Autumn here is even colder! Brrr!

12PM

Shall google myself.

12:13PM

Holy canoly I AM EVERYWHERE. Tumblr, flickr, cyworld etc!

It's only been half an hour, hello?!

12:40PM

Officially hailed as ulzzang by OfficialUlzzangCommittee.

12:42PM

My picture's been added into the list of ulzzangs on their site.

Name: Yoon Jaehwa

Age: 19 years old.

Birthdate: 5 October 1992

Ethinicity: Korean, but lived in LA for 8 years.

Her minihompy: -insert link-

Some info about her: Born in Seoul, Korea and lived here till she was 12, then moved to LA. Came back to Korea recently.

Wow are they stalkers?! How did they find out so much about me?!

12:45PM

I AM OFFICIALLY AN ULZZANG, YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

1PM

Shall post a picture to commemorate this.

*Picture uploaded*

Caption: Christmas in LA~!

Post: Hello everyone! This is Jaehwa here! Thank you to everyone who has liked or spread my pictures, because without you guys, I wouldn't be an ulzzang now. AND BY THE WAY PEOPLE, I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN GIVEN THE TITLE OF ULZZANG BY OFFICIALULZZANGCOMMITTEE! Kamsahamida, everyone~ Saranghaeyo!

1:30PM

Technically.....I don't love them. But i appreciate them.

1:45PM

*growls* Stomach, sheesh.

2PM

*Request to open online chat from OfficialAbokiArooki*

Mmmmmmm? *accepts*

OfficialAbokiArooki: Hello! Are you Jaehwa?

Me: Yes, I am. And this is?

OfficialAbokiArooki: Hi! This is Park Taejun, and I'm the owner of Aboki! :)

Me: Oookkk, what's Aboki?

OfficialAbokiArooki: Here's the link of our websites! http://www.aboki.net/ http://arooki.net

*opens url* WOW! And Taejun wasn't lying after all, he's really legendary!

Me: Wow. Your sites are pretty cool! Anyways, what's this about?

OfficialAbokiArooki: You see, I run two online clothing lines called Aboki and Arooki, Aboki for guys wear, and Arooki for ladies wear. All the models are actually ulzzangs. I'm an ulzzang myself, you can google me anytime, and the ulzzangs that are modelling for Aboki are Bae Sang Gon, Hara, Jung Joon Young, Lee Chi Hoon and yours truly. And for Arooki, there's Jung Hyeyoung, Kang Hyeyeon, Lee Hyojin and Lee Yehjii. And I'd like to invite you to join us as one of our models for Arooki! :)

Me: Me? Wow, that's really an honour.....but why specifically me? There are many really beautiful ulzzangs out there!

OfficialAbokiArooki: Actually, I'm not the only who chose you, the other girls of Arooki did too! The reason why we chose you is because your face can rock both the innocent and mature look, and we can see hints of american on you! Therefore, you were the best choice to be our 5th model! :)

Me: That's really flattering, thank you! :) I'd be glad to join Arooki!

OfficialAbokiArooki: That's great! Would you be able to meet me, the Aboki and Arooki models, at 4PM today?

Me: Sure!

OfficialAbokiArooki: Great! Let's meet at the entrance of Hongdae at 4PM sharp!

Me: This is not a scam right? Hahahah!

OfficialAbokiArooki: Haha, it isn't! :) We'd be looking forward to meeting you later!

Me: Me too! See you guys later! :)

OfficialAbokiArooki: See you! :)

*J921050 has signed out*

~

2:30PM

OMG EOTTEOHKE EOTTEOHKE. ONLY ONE AN A HALF HOUR TO GO.

I'm pretty nervous to meet Taejun. It's THE legendary Park Taejun after all......

I need to dress to impress. Cannot be skimpy.

Shall send oppa a text first to tell him where I'm going.

2:35PM

Shall take a bath first!

2:55PM

Mmmmm I smell like strawberries and vanilla. I like.

3PM

Zomg I don't know which outfit to choose!!!!!

3:03PM

Eenie meenie miney mo. THIS!

3:15PM

Time for makeup! Eyeliner, bb cream, blush and lipgloss will do.

3:30PM

DONE! Shall upload another pic on my minihompy through my phone!

*Picture uploaded*

Caption: Meeting the legendary Park Taejun and other ulzzangs! How do I look?

1 minute later..........

Replies:

mblaqgirllove: You look amazing as usual, unnie! ^^ You're meeting Park Taejun? Lucky you~

jinwoo2301: noona neomu yeppo~

laren: wow unnie you're so pretty!

sunniez928: you're my dongsaeng but you're prettier than me! Park Taejun would love you!

 

*squeals* I love them for real now.

 

-Entrance of Hongdae-

4PM

(A/N: I will write in ____: form again!)

Me: Omg!!! You guys are all here already! Mianhe for being so late!

Park Taejun: Nah you're not late, it's just that we're early! Introduce yourself! The others are dying to know you!

Me: Annyeonghaseyo, Jaehwa imida, please take care of me! *bows*

Lee Hyojin: Annyeong~ I'm Lee Hyojin, nice to meet you~

Kang Hyeyeon: Annyeong! I'm Kang Hyeyeon, just call me Hyeyeon!

Hara: Annyeong! I'm Hara! Keke~

Jung Hyeyoung: Hello! *in english* I'm Hyeyoung! *smiles*

Lee Yehjji: Annyeong! I'm Yehjii! ^^

Lee Chihoon: I'm Chihoon, it's an honour to meet such a pretty girl like you~

*blushes*

Park Taejun: And i'm Park Taejun! The other two aboki models are not here due to personal reasons, so do understand! And, drop your formalities! We're all chingus here ^^ So there's no oppa/unnie/dongsaeng relationship here, we're all chingus!

Me: Deh.....Taejun-ssi?

Park Taejun: TAEJUN. No ssi.

Me: Taejun.

Park Taejun: Ok! It's time to get to know you, and for you to get to know us!

~

-Starbucks, Hongdae-

The ulzzangs here are so friendly! The arooki girls are so pretty and the aboki guys are so cute~!

Hyeyeon: Jaehwa ah, do you have Twitter?

Me: Nope!

Hyojin: LET'S HELP HER CREATE ONE!

And instantly a macbook popped out of nowhere and soon I found myself signing up.

Me: What username should I use?

Hara: Something related to your name!

*types* jaehwa0510.

Me: Now for password. Don't look! TURN YOUR HEADS!

The rest hesitantly turned their heads.

*********

Done.

Hyeyoung: PROFILE PICTURE!! Selca time ^^

*snaps picture of herself and I*

*Profile photo uploaded*

(A/N: I couldn't find a picture of her and Hyeyoung, mianhe~)

Chihoon: Now make your first tweet!!!! And we'll follow you, follow us back too!

Me: Okay!

@jaehwa0510: Annyeong everyone~! Jaehwa here! ^^

Minutes later........

@leechihoon: @jaehwa0510 FIRST TO REPLY! Annyeong~~~!

@junghyeyoung: @jaehwa0510 Hehehehe me and you for your profile picture! I like~

@leehyojin: @jaehwa0510 Annyeong Jaehwa ah~

@leeyehjii: @jaehwa0510 ANNYEONG! HEHEE~

@ha_ra: @jaehwa0510 Jaehwa ah!

@kanghyeyeon: @jaehwa0510 Why am I the last? TT

@parktaejun: @jaehwa0510 Ya @kanghyeyeon, i'm the last!

Me: YA! YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT HERE, WHY ARE YOU ALL SAYING HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

All: Hehehehe~~

 

8PM

-Beast's Dorm-

Back at the dorm! ^^ I told the other ulzzangs about the relation between me and oppa and thankfully they were pretty cool about it!

Time to open twitter!

@OfficialAbokiArooki: Hello everyone! We are proud to announce a new addition to our AbokiArooki family, @jaehwa0510! :)

@ulzzanglover: @OfficialAbokiArooki @jaehwa0510 I can't wait for the new photoshoots! ^^ Glad that Jaehwa unnie is now in Arooki! ^^

@leechihoon: @OfficialAbokiArooki @jaehwa0510 WELCOME TO THE FAMILYYYYYYYY! :)

 

@jaehwa0510: @OfficialAbokiArooki @leechihoon Thank you guys!! Aboki and Arooki hwaiting! ^^

@jaehwa0510: @ulzzanglover Hehe kamsahimda~

Hehehe. My lovely family.

 

10PM

Oppa and Beast still aren't back yet. Should i break the news to them? 

I'M OFFICIALLY AN ULZZANG+AROOKI MODEL! BOOOOOYYYAHHHH! HEHEHEHEHEHE! I'M SO HAPPY!

*yawns* I need my sleep though, whether i'm model or not.

Goodnight, JOURNAL.