Sad Memories Or the Beginning of new memories

Another Shot At Love

A very happy 20 year old Jeon Jiwoo was driving home late with her boyfriend of 3 years Park Jimin.They were in the middle of their 3 year anniversary dinner at the beach when it suddenly decided to rain hard & hailing.

"B-Babe are you sure we should be driving in this weather?I mean we can pull over & wait for the rain to die down"A worried Jiwoo glanced at her boyfriend.

Jimin chuckled"Don't worry babe we're fine,Besides we're almost home.It it had to rain like this on our anniversary"Jimin smiled giving his girlfriend a loving side glance.

Jiwoo smiled Jimin had this effect on her that always made her smile she just knew she was totally in love with him.

Suddenly a big truck drove out of nowhere,the driver was obviously drunk out of his mind.A horrid look appeared on Jiwoo's face as she saw the truck heading straight for them."JIMIN WATCH OUT!"

Jimin looked before he could swerve them out of danger it was too late,the two vehicles had collided with eachother.The last thing Jiwoo saw was the love of her life unconcious with blood on his face.Then everything went pitch black for her.

A few hours later Jiwoo finds herself bed ridden a bandage on her head & hooked up to a machine.Her bestfriends Somin & MJ & her twin brother Jungkook were beside her.

Somin shot up when she saw Jiwoo wake up"Jiwoo?!"Somin burst out crying hugging her bestfriend tight enough to not hurt her"Thank god you're awake!We thought we lost you!"

Jiwoo glanced at them confused"Where am I?" 

"You're in the hospital.You don't really remember what happened do you?"MJ asked.

Jiwoo just shook her head"I don't...The last thing I remember was me & Jimin having our 3 year anniversary on the beach."

"Hun you're at the hospital you & Jimin got into an accident"Jungkook frowned.

Suddenly Jiwoo has a flashback now recalling what had happened earlier she looks at the 3 with panic on her face"What!?Where is he?!Is he okay?!I need to see him!"Jiwoo was about to get out of bed but was held down by MJ & Jungkook.

"Oh no you don't you need to rest!"MJ said.

"Let me go MJ!Where is he?!"By this point Jiwoo was screaming now.

"J-Jiwoo Jimin...H-He"Somin's voice became shaky"H-He didn't make it...He died on the way to the hospital."

Jiwoo couldn't believe it.Jiwoo didn't want to believe it.She felt her whole world crumble before her"N-No you're all lying Jimin is fine!He's not dead!He can't leave me!"Jiwoo burst into tears sobbing hysterically while Jungkook pulled his sister in & hugged her tightly.

MJ & Somin just watched their bestfriend sob.Their hearts aching seeing her like this Somin cried & MJ held Somin hugging her.Soon enough Jiwoo managed to calm down a bit.She's now quiet looking down at her hands still unable to process what happened.

The doctor soon came in"Ah Jiwoo you're awake I'm glad.I'm also really sorry for your loss we tried saving him but it was too late by the time you both arrived by ambulance..Anywho we will need you here for a week or so to run some tests.There's also some good news"

"You found a way to bring my boyfriend back to life"Jiwoo said looking down tears falling.

"No....But I wish there was a way"Dr.Lee said.

"What is the good news Dr?"Jungkook questioned.

"Jungkook ssi it looks like your sister is pregnant.Its a miracle the baby survived the crash either way congratulations you're going to be a mother"Dr.Lee smiled.

________________

5 years later

Jiwoo along with her 4 year old daughter Jiyeon,her twin brother Jungkook & bestfriend Somin they had decided to drop by the cementary to see Jimin before going to the mall.The blonde haired female carefully the gravestone as a tear fell from her eyes"I-I miss you so much Jimin...It's been 5 years since you were taken from me"She then placed a bouquet of roses inside the vase.

A little girl approached her & tugged on her pant leg.Jiwoo glanced down smiling as the little girl held her hands out wanting to be picked up."Jiyeonnie what are you doing here?I thought you were gonna go walk around with Auntie Somin & Uncle Kookie"She chuckled as she hoisted the little girl in her arms carrying her.

"I wanna be with you mommy"Jiyeon smiled cutely.

"Yah!Jeon Jiyeon you ran away from Auntie Somin & I"A male voice was heard then a female figure & a male figure showed up.

"Sorry Uncle Kookie"Jiyeon pouted.

Jungkook chuckled and ruffled the 4 year olds hair"It's alright Jiyeonnie.Uncle Kookie forgives you"He then took Jiyeon from Jiwoo & started spinning Jiyeon around.

"Yah Kookie you're gonna get her sick!"Jiwoo glared at her twin brother.

Jungkook laughed and stopped still carrying Jiwoo"Alright sis sheesh calm down.Now let's go to the mall."

At Taehyung's apartment Taehyung was watching Tv when he heard a knock at the door"I'm not home!"

"Oh really I can hear your voice Kim Taehyung now open the damn door before I kick it down!"A Male voice was heard.

Knowing who's voice that was Taehyung shot up from the couch & ran to the door opening it to find a tall blonde haired muscular man at the door.

"Surprise I flew in a day early!"The tall male grinned

"Matt!?I thought you weren't going to fly in till next week"Taehyung asked surprised.

Matthew chuckled as he went into the apartment"Well I decided to come early to surprise my bestfriend.Hey thanks again for letting me stay with you & getting me that job at your cousins coffee shop"

"No problem dude,since you're here why don't we 

"So since you're here why don't you get settled in then we can go shopping at the mall"Taehyung suggested.

"Good idea"Matthew smiled.

After getting settled in the 2 of them headed to the mall.

Later on at the mall Jiwoo was walking around with Somin shopping for clothes while MJ decided to take Jiyeon for icecream.

"Ooh Jiwoo you should buy this one its so cute"Somin beamed holding up a cute top.

Jiwoo glanced at it & at the name tag"You're right it is cute but I can't get its too expensiven "Jiwoo frowned.

"Well I guess it is but its still cute maybe I'll buy it for myself"Somin grinned.

Just then Somin spotted 2 guys enter the store"Ooh hotties alert!"

Jiwoo rolled her eyes & looked up"Meh I guess so."

"What do you mean!?They're totall hot!Just look at the black haired one!"Somin whispered lightly as she glanced at Taehyung.

"Puh lease Somin I don't have time for guys I have a daughter to take care of"Jiwoo went back to searching for clothes.Little did they know the 2 men also caught  sight of the 2 females.

 

_______________________________

Crappy for a first chapter I know.,But what do you guys think should I continue?