1/1

Baby Come Back To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongdae, 17 years old. He is funny, caring, kind hearted, a bit mischievous and a smart student. Best friend with Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

 

 

Kim Minseok, 19 years old. He is President of Student Council. Timid but not that critical, kind, good at sport especially soccer. Best friend with Luhan and Kris.

 

They’re in love with each other.

 

Yes. They’re in a secret relationship. No ones know about them except their own best friends.

 

Oh talk about family. They are neighbour. Jongdae moved in there when he was 7 and Minseok being a nice kid, approached him while his parents helped Jongdae’s parents with their stuffs.

 

“What’s your name?!” Minseok flashed a bright smiles that he always had.

 

“Jo-Jongdae..” The younger bit his lips, shy with the boy with his gummy smile.

 

“I’m Minseok. Wanna play with my other friends??”

 

Jongdae hesitated for awhile but then he nodded.

 

“Let’s go!”

 

They grew closer from time to time and their friends always teased them that they look like a couple but of course they denied it.

 

And one night, 31st December, six of them went out to Han River. As we all know, there’s gonna be a firework show at Han River to welcome a new year.

 

“Ahh 1 minute more!!” Luhan and Baekhyun stomped their feet on the ground, excited to watch the show.

 

“Yahh 30 seconds!” Chanyeol screamed and with that Minseok grabbed Jongdae’s wrist and they ran from the four.

 

When they stopped, Jongdae looked at him with a wides eyes.

 

“Hyung what’s wrong?”

 

Minseok didn’t say anything. He just smiled at the confused one. Jongdae frowned, he thought maybe Minseok didn’t heard him since everyone around them are now screaming, counting down the second to welcome the new year.

 

9!

 

8!

 

“Hyung why???”

 

7!

 

6!

 

“Jongdae I love you!”

 

5!

 

4!

 

“W-what?”

 

3!

 

“I love you Kim Jongdae!”

 

Jongdae smiles. He blushed, as he lower his head.

 

Minseok smiles too.

 

“I love you too!”

 

2!

 

Minseok reached for the younger neck as he leaned closer.

 

1!

 

Their lips crashed against each other. Minseok wrapped his arm around the younger, pressing their body more closer. Jongdae from holding onto Minseok’s shoulder, now trailing to the back of his nape, slowly locked his finger in Minseok’s blonde hair.

 

As Jongdae deepened the kiss, Minseok lifted him up and twirled Jongdae around.

 

“I love you!!!”

 

Anddddd Baekhyun was recording it in his phone. Minseok silently thanked him for recording it and he can watch it again and again.

 

 

 

-7 Months later-

 

It’s July and all of the student are now relaxing after their mid year exam. Same goes to Minseok and Jongdae.

 

They’re now at the park, near their house. Laying on the fresh green grass, as Jongdae snuggles closer against Minseok’s side. He kisses the top of the younger head, sighs because he love how it feel.

 

“Min?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

Jongdae slowly pulls away, but his hand still around Minseok’s waist as he looks up to the elder.

 

“What’s wrong?” Minseok smiles, caressing the high cheekbones of his lover.

 

“Don’t you think we should tell our parents about us?”

 

Minseok frowns. “But Dae, you’re the one who refused to tell them about this.”

 

Jongdae looks away as he plays with Minseok’s shirt. “I know, but.. well umm,, I have a bad feeling about this so I thought we should tell them before something happen.”

 

“Bad feeling?”

 

Jongdae nods submissively. Minseok slowly cradles his head closer to his chest as he pats Jongdae’s back gently.

 

“Nothing’s gonna happen baby. Trust me.”

 

Jongdae smiles as he inhales on Minseok’s scent.

 

“I love you Min.”

 

Minseok slowly reaches for his chin and their eyes lock, fighting over love and desire stares.

 

“I love you too.” He say with a heavy voice yet soothing. Jongdae blushes, smiling shyly.

 

Minseok then continues with, “So much.”

 

Jongdae presses their body more closer as he latches his lips against his lover. Minseok tightens his grip on his waist as he kisses back passionately.

 

Jongdae feels something hot in his blood, straddling Minseok as he wrapped his arm around the elder neck. This position just makes Minseok pulls his closer by his shoulder and he swears he can stay in this position forever.

 

They pulls away as they panting, lack of oxygen in their lungs. They stare at each other as they let out a chuckle. Minseok caresses his cheek with his cold knuckles and the younger leans into the touch. Minseok then leans up, kissing his cheek.

 

“No matter what happen...” He pushes Jongdae’s bang back as he kisses his forehead.

 

“I’ll never let you go. You’re always in my heart. Okay?”

 

Jongdae smiles, nodding. Minseok grabs him by his nape as he kisses him again. Jongdae now hold onto his chest to support his body. His other hand plays with the elder hair and now stuck on his ear. They’re in their own world until....

 

“KIM JONGDAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

 

Someone pulls Jongdae away from Minseok harshly.

 

“Mom?”

 

Minseok quickly stands up as he looks at Jongdae’s mother, shock.

 

“Jongdae you told me that you go to library finishing your course work!!! What is this??!! Who taught you to lie to me?!?!”

 

“O-Ommonim this is not his fault—“

 

“It’s your fault right?! What are you doing to my son Minseok?!”

 

Jongdae almost cry when he looks at his mother, shaking his head.

 

“No. Minseok didn’t do anything—“

 

“Shut up! I can’t believe this. My son lying to me just because of one boy?? You have to cut this relationship !!”

 

“No!” Both of them scream at the same time. Tears already rolls down on Jongdae’s cheek.

 

“No. Mom please don’t do this!”

 

Minseok feels like his heart is breaking into a pieces when he looks at Jongdae.

 

“Open your eyes! He’s nothing! You just turn to a bad son! And now I know what’s the reason!”

 

“Ommonim please don’t do this.”

 

“I have to! I’ll tell about this to your parents later but now, let’s go home Jongdae.” She then grabs Jongdae’s wrist as she drags him away.

 

“NO! LET ME GO MINSEOK HELP ME!!!” Jongdae reach his hand out to Minseok but the elder didn’t make it.

 

“Jongdae!”

 

“Minseok please— MOM LET ME GO!!!”

 

 

 

 

“Stay in your room and you’re grounded!!”

 

‘DUMM!’

 

Jongdae didn’t stop crying until now. He pulls his knees to his chest, burying his face on his knees. He can’t even let out any sound because he’s crying too much.

 

If only he can calls Baekhyun and Chanyeol right now. But he can’t because his mother already took his phone away.

 

He slowly take out his hand and searching something under the pillow. A polaroid.

 

A picture of him and Minseok during Minseok’s birthday last March, which is Minseok kissed Jongdae’s cheek and the younger close his eyes, smiling at the gesture.

 

Jongdae cups his mouth because looking at the picture only make him a sobbing mess.

 

“Minseok....”

 

 

 

 

Minseok keep looking on Jongdae’s room through his window. No one can describe how much he hope that the younger will open then window and stare at each other like always.

 

“Minseok?”

 

He startles at the voice. He turns back and he can see his father looks at him with angry look meanwhile his mother looks like she disappointed with him.

 

“What have you done Minseok?! You’re embarrassing!”

 

Minseok closes his eyes as he clenches his fist that his knuckles turns white.

 

“Stop meeting him Minseok. Both of you still young—“

 

“So you guys wanna tell me that both of us are still young and stupid? Doesn’t know anything about love?!”

 

His mother stunned meanwhile his father squints his eyes to his son.

 

“Tell me Minseok, what do you know about love? Do you think fell in love was easy just like that?! Have you ever plan about your own future?! You’re in senior year! Please focus on your studies instead of making love at public!! Focus on your life!”

 

Minseok looks away, pressing his lips. He then sets his eyes on his feet as he slowly muttering, “He is my life.”

 

“Forget him! Please!” With that his father storms away and leave both of them.

 

Minseok didn’t even move from his place. He doesn’t even realise when his tears trailing on his baby cheek. He never cry. He was born for 19 years already and he never cry whenever he’s got injured or hurt. But now, it’s too much. It’s too much for him.

 

“Minseok..” His mother slowly grabs his shoulder and pulls him into her embrace.

 

Minseok let himself being hug by his mother, placing his forehead on her shoulder.

 

“Just let it out Minseok,, let it out...”

 

“Omma..”

 

“It’s okay for a boy to cry. It’s not a crime.”

 

He bursts in tears and let out a hiccup sound as he tries to endure it.

 

His mother pats his back. “You really love Jongdae?”

 

Minseok nods as he pulls away, wiping away his tears harshly.

 

“I-I,, I love him. So much omma. We’re sharing the same feeling but why?!”

 

His mother pats his hair and the boy only lower his head.

 

“Why everyone can’t understand us?”

 

“Minseok I—“

 

“Why omma?” Minseok looks up to his mother with a puffy eyes. “Why??”

 

“Minseok, if you really love him, prove it to your father. To his family.”

 

“H-How?”

 

“You should think your own way son. If you really love someone, don’t hold it for too long because you might slip it. But, let it go and wait for the right time, and you can hold onto it forever.”

 

 

 

 

-3 Years later-

 

 

Minseok walks out from his house and marches to his motorbike. He then glances at the next door.

 

Empty.

 

Why?

 

Because the next day after the incident, Jongdae was sent to his mother hometown and attended school there. They didn’t get any chances to say good bye. He only know this through Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Minseok called him but he only greeted by voicemail sound. Now he’s a university student but he still can’t forget about him.

 

Minseok shakes his head, patting his cheek. “Get a grip Minseok! Today is the first day of new semester. Focus!”

 

After half an hour, he arrives at the university and walks to the cafe as he can see Luhan, Kris, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are there already.

 

“Hey junior!”

 

“Hyung please. Just because Chanyeol and I start our very first class today it doesn’t mean that you can bully us!!”

 

Minseok snorts as he take a sit beside Luhan. “I’m not bullying you okay? By the way, where’s Suho?”

 

Suho, their friend that they met during junior year in university and grew closer with them. Now he’s Kris’s boyfriend.

 

Kris raises his shoulder. “He said he’s waiting for his cousin. Junior like them.” He points his index finger to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

“Cousin?” Luhan tilts his head and receives a simple nod from the taller.

 

“Wow I hope his cousin is awesome like— ohh there he is!”

 

All of them sets his eyes at the entrance of the cafe and freeze because of someone that walks in with Suho.

 

Minseok feels his heart skip a beat. “Jongdae?” He mutters slowly but success gains attention from 4 of them.

 

“Hey guys! Here, meet my cousin, Chen. Chen, this is my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter