Chapter 23

Going Crazy

Narator POV

It’s been two days since Hyeji and Kangta didn’t meet, Hyeji can’t barely sleep or eat, she worried also for her twin, Hyeso who just stayed all day long in her room, even when Teen Top came to cheer her, she wont go out even a while.

While….

“I’m what??” He shocked and stand up immadietly, the headmaster sigh and nod

“I’m sorry, but you need to choose which one? Should I moved you to our other school but it was in Busan or we take away our schollarship for Hyeji” The head master said, Kangta cleched his fist and bit his hand.

“but you can’t do this Mr. Kim, I can’t just move like that… I have several job to do” Kangta said.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kang, but it’s already our decision, you choose” he said, Kangta fall to the couch and take a deep breath. He think hard and sigh.

“I take the first choice, I will go to Busan but please don’t take away Hyeji’s schollarship” Kangta said, Mr. Kim nod

“We will, it’s very nice to have a work with you Mr. Kang, unfortunately this is the last time” Mr. Kim said, Kangta nod weakly.

“We already prepare for all document, you will be depart by tomorrow morning” Mr. Kim said, Kangta take his feet to the door and glance back to Mr. Kim.

“Thank you for everything Mr. Kim” Kangta bow for the last time, Mr. Kim nod.

Kangta move leaving the headmaster’s office. He sigh and looked outside the window.

“What I have to say to Hyeji?” He said and sigh again.

He walk to Hyeji’s house and stop his car by the road. He glanced to her door and burried his face to his hand which folded to the wheel.

“Should I said now, or…” Kangta bit his lips

“it will be hard for me, for her, for us” he said again “but this is about her future, I can’t be egoist keeping her by myself” he murmured, he take a deep breath and squeeze his wheel.

“I’m sorry Hyeji’a…” he said again, he took the phone and start dial Hyeji’s number.

Hyeso POV

I keep myself by the window, waiting for him, I’m sure he will be here soon, but no matter how long I waited, he never came.

*Oppa…did you remember your promise, you said everything will be alright*

I swallowed hard and hold my already sob, I saw Hyeji going outside, she have a problem too with her boyfriend Mr. Kang. When I was about to walk to my bed I saw his car, stop by my house’s gate, I smile and run through the stair.

“Byunghun oppa…” I open my door to greet him but I lost my smile.

“A…Ahjooma…” I was shocked seeing his mom standing in front of me.

“Hyeso’a…can we talk for a minute?” asked her, I nod and moved aside. His mom take a step forward and come inside my house, she stop in the living room.

“I’ll be staright to the point…” his mom said and turn around, she looked at me lovingly and smile.

“Hyeso’a, look at you, you so mess, what happen with you” his mom said, I sigh and looked away.

“please don’t start that Ahjooma,, you already know the answer” I said, his mom sigh and shook her head.

“ I didn’t mean to hurt you but youd do know this is the best, you both can’t be together, I do love you like my own daughter Hyeso, but for this…I’m sorry, I can’t stand by your side” she said, I swallowed and et my tears fall.

“what do you want to say Ahjooma?” I asked, she nod and take a step forward.

“Your uncle and I already decide” She start, I don’t know why but my heart beating so hard.

“We decide that we will send Byunghun to Paris” she said, I bulged my eyes.

“Mwo??” I shocked. She sigh and nod.

“Hyeso’a, you love him don’t you? You do know how much he love piano and he was the best of it” she said again, I looked down and swallowed.

“Please Hyeso, let him take what he want first and if by the time you both meet again, then it will be destined” his mm said, I sob a little. *how can they do that to us*

“We too want you to fill your dream being a photographer, so we already sign you to one of the best university in Australia” she said again, I raised my head and lung my hand.

“You what? But my Oppa will never allowed me” I said

“We already talked to him and he agree” she said again. I take my hand to my head, I feel dizzy.

“Please Hyeso, do this for us, for Byunghun…” she said and went to hug me, I just froze there and let my tears falls down.

“I love you like my own daughter, think about it” she said, pat my cheek and smile, she leave me there, sobbing.

=================================================================

Another Update...

Comment please...

*sigh