Home is where you are

Comforting Bobby

You hear the bell rings. You rush from the kitchen to check the intercom and You grin as the expected person comes to view.


“Wellcome home.” 


You give him your the most welcoming smile and he gives you back his signature one. The crescent eye smile. You Try to look outside as he passes through the door but you see no one else. He comes alone.


“Ya, why do you come alone? I said to bring Hanbin too. That poor kid.”


When you follow him to the living room you find him already walks out from your bedroom instead. He has got rid of his damp jacket and changed his skinny jeans to a loose track pants.


You watch him laying on the sofa as you get him some hot chocolate you've made some minutes before. He gets up when you come in holding his favorite mug. A Pooh Bear mug. He takes it happily.


“Nowhere feels better than home, huh?” you watch him with amusement as he gulps on his drink.


“Everywhere feels like home as long as you are there.” he grins again with some trace of brown line on his upper lip.

This kid likes to tease you sometimes. And it's hard to remain calm everytime it happens. Like this one. You clutch your fingers together to avoid attacking him. So you laugh awkwardly at his retort.


“So how's Hanbin?” you decide to join him on the couch.


He stares at you definitely a bit annoyed.


“I'm here why are you still talking about Hanbin?”


“Because I was expecting you to come together.” you give him a matter of factly look


“He said he will come after dismiss the boys.”


“Ok.”


“What's that? I thought you're super missing him.”


“You've answered my question and I've heard what I wanted to hear. Glad that I make enough chocolate.”


You're looking at Bobby's side profile. His jawline becomes sharper. He always has a big apetite yet he is this skinny. The veins on his hands catch your eyes as he lifts the mug. You're not worry about the amount of food he takes but how many exercise he's done for the food to leave no trace.


“Want to eat something?”


“Nah..I had jajjamyung and stir-fried meat for dinner.”


See, he has no eating problem.


“Come”


“Where?” he checks on his phone. His eyebrows make a frown.

You're wondering if something worries him.


“Come,” you say again for him to look at you.
“Come to noona.” you tap your upper body Signaling him to come into your hug.


“Are you serious noona?” he chuckles in half disbelieve.


You nod, “palli, before Hanbin comes, I'm fully yours. You can monopolize me all you want.”


That grin appears, his front teeth come to view as he moves toward you.


You can't say that he comes gently. He literally throws himself to you, makes you sink into the couch.


“Easy...easy...kid.”


“You don't know how much I want to jump to you when you open the door for me.”


“Well I think I would injure my back if you did it. Glad I ask you while on the sofa.”


Honestly, the position you are in right now is not as comfortable as it seems. You're body is completely sink beneath Bobby as he snuggles below your neck. You're thinking a way to change the position for your comfort without ruining the moment. So you're trying to free your feet, but once they're freed you find Bobby's lower body is pinned down between your feet. You awkwardly cross your feet on top of his lower body.


“What are you doing noona?” his words become mumbles under your neck.


“I'm not sure my self.”


He chuckles. Then throws his body aside. Your body are clutching each other on the narrow couch.


“I wish he needs another hour to get here.” 


“Who?”


“Oh, you already forget about Our Hanbin, noona?” he says half mocking.


You're a bit stunned at his retort so you move one of your foot while trying to loose a bit of your body.


“Ach.” he grunts


“What? Are you hurt somewhere?” you make more move with your foot.


He pulls your upper body closer. But you make more move to free from him. It's strange that he won't let go of you but his breathing becomes heavier and hotter on your skin.


You take your hand to his forehead to feel his temperature. You grow worry since Bobby is sweating hot right now.


“Ya, are you sick? Do you have a fever perhaps?”

you brush your finger through his hair which gives Bobby some kind of electric shot. It makes him tremble.


“See, you're shivering.” you try to get up but Bobby pulls You back.


“No, I'm completely healthy, noona. Don't go anywhere. Please just stay like this.”


Then you take Bobby's upper body closer. You keep brushing his hair with your finger while rubbing both of your feet on his rhythmically. Bobby's ears turns red. His lips are a bit apart as he takes breath and a warm air escapes from his mouth to your lower neck.


“Ah...”