One

Waves // Yoonmin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin gasped, bolting upright in his bed. He panted as he hunched over, pulling his knees to his chest. He turned his head towards the alarm clock on his bedside table, the red numbers displaying the time of 3:13 AM. His plump lips parted as he sighed quietly before lying back down on his side, pulling the blankets up past his ears. He lazily extended his arm out towards his phone that resided on the table, checking to see if he had any new messages.

His hopes, however, were crushed as he discovered no one had messaged him. He sighed once again, placing his phone on the table once more before rolling over and pulling his pillow closer to him, embracing it tightly. Before he had fallen asleep he felt fine, lively, happy even. Now it was a different story. A feeling of numbness and helplessness had filled his hollow self. His heart aching and beating forcefully. He felt empty once more.

He recalled the last time he had felt such a way, around three months ago. His heart wrenched as he recalled what happened. BTS had just finished their tour, they would no longer be performing until their next. Jimin could no longer feel the joy of his smiling and laughing fans. His heart that was once swollen with love and adoration for his fellow members and close friends fell apart. Crushed as the overwhelming feeling of emptiness settled in. His prior happiness had been replaced with anger and sadness.

Tears brimmed in his eyes as he recalled the fight he had with Yoongi. The two of them usually got along, they would tease each other and make fun of one another but never in a serious way. They had their moments where they would bicker back and forth over something but it never escalated above a simple argument. Jimin had grown to have anger issues over the course of a few weeks, his temper had been raging. He and Yoongi had a disagreement and had started bickering until Jimin had turned the argument into a physical fight. After Jimin had slammed Yoongi into a wall Yoongi had lunged at him, not wanting to deal with Jimin's tantrum. They threw punches at one another and slammed each other into the walls and furniture. Fortunately Namjoon had walked in and separated the two.

Jimin's lips upturned slightly in a small smile before tightly creasing into a frown. He and Yoongi hadn't been close since the fight. Taehyung had taken Jimin to a doctor and got him some pills, which had helped. Up until two weeks ago when Jimin stopped taking them. He felt fine, the drug still going through his system up until it had stopped that night. It's effects wore off, Jimin's helplessness and depression returned.

He gulped before grabbing his phone once again, opening his messaging. He scrolled dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter