Chapter 1: Introduction

You Are My Everything

Min Yoongi was studying quietly in his room when a servant knocked on his door. The servant had come to bring a message, a message for him to see his parents at once. It isn't rare when Min Yoongi is shaken by the urgency his parent's display for his arrival, and he only sees his family but once a month. There are times when the prince gets lonely, but the es and escorts keep him company in the night. He anxiously stood up and walked towards The Great Hall.

He approached the large embedded door with two guards on either side. Without a single shift to their eyes, they opened the door, allowing the King and Queen to bring their attention to Yoongi. Even when he was an infant, Yoongi has never thought of them as his parents. They never took care of him, only the royal nannies. They looked at him the same way they looked the servants: with contemn. He walked up to the throne with an inscrutable expression. He bowed to them with which Queen Jisoo nodded back. King Jungseok looked on him and whispered something to his wife. Ever since he was a kid, the king has never done anything with him directly. He has been told many times by his mother that it is a way he treats his sons. How his father is just trying to get him to grow with maturity. 

"Min Yoongi. Because Jaesun is busy studying and Namsun's lack of maturity, we have appointed you with an important task," the Queen says. "As you may know, we have elected to take down the Yuthujan Clan and we are to send you, my son, to involve yourself with Park family by acting as their servant for the royal family, and report back to us information for our plans of attack."