1/1

Stress Relief - Yongguk

You had a busy day of cleaning and tidying your new house that you shared with Yongguk, after a while you realized you had knots forming in your shoulders and it was making your work harder to finish. You heard the door open and close shut, knowing Yongguk was already home. Luckily, the movers had already moved the couch in, which was where you laid, unable to move your shoulders without feeling the pain that came from your hard work.


Yongguk noticed your lack of movement and swiftly moved to your side. "Baby," he started, your hair, "what's wrong?"


"Too much work, I messed up my shoulder." You said plainly, feeling the knots that formed even without moving your arms or shoulders.


Without saying another word, Yongguk got on top of you and straddled your back, his hands on your shoulders as he rubbed in a circular motion trying to work out the knots. Your heart went from beating out of your chest to being more relaxed, despite the fact your husband was on top of you after a long day of work. Eventually, he found the spot that needed a lot of work, and it made you grin. "Yongguk~ that's the spot. Thank you." Your words were almost breathless as he doubled down to get the knots out. He kissed your cheek as soon as you told him you felt better, and thanked him for the hundredth time.


"You know, I've been feeling stressed too. Could you help me?" Yongguk asked, a little smile forming on his face.


"Sure Gukkie, what do you need me to massage?" You replied, feeling brand new after the massage he gave you.


Yongguk grinned as he started to his pants, which made you grin cuz you knew what happened next would be a much better stress relief than the massage