Final.

thank you

Help me.

 

 

 

   Why cant anyone help me..it hurt...

 

 

Why its always me. Where are they when i need them. Why cant they see that i'm hurting. please help me.

  They never cared enough for me. They never ask me if im ok or not. I dont feel their love toward me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 YEARS OLD.

 

  "please...stop..." you beg at your granpa but he just ignored me and continue to do it.

 

 Yes my own granpa has ually assault me. I thought that night he gonna me but he stop because he noticed that my brother are awake. Thank you brother you save my live. Even if he didtn know it.

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 9 YEARS OLD

 

   "..." you just stared at the floor. There are no tears in your eyes.

 

  My granpa dies..

I dont feel anything for my granpa. No tears are streaming down my eyes. And no one to tell of what he has done. Because my love for my gramma i keep my mouth close for what he has done that night.

Thank you for making my mouth shut.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 YEARS OLD.

 

   "look at that .. so stupid.!"

   "go away fatty."

   "she so dirty and smelly."

   "ohh...look she gonna cry again."

   "trash."

 

 When im 10 years old i been bullied. The boys they bully me and the girls just trash talking about me. But sometime they join the boys. I only have 1 friend she stood up for me even thought we are not from the same class. Thank you my friend for always be there for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12 YEARS OLD.

 

   "Im...sorry....." you say and cry your eyes out.

 

 My father dies....

When i was 12 my father die. I never been by his side. My parents are in conflict. When they divorced i went with my mother. Never once in this 2 years my mom ever bring me to my father. I only know about him when he already dead. Thank you mom because you make me feel soo guilty.

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

14 YEARS OLD.

 

  "can i borrow your money.. I really need it." 

  "im going out take cared of your siblings."

  "Why cant you do this simple job. you are so useless."

 

 

 I been ignored by my own mother. She start to change. I didtn even know if she is my mom anymore.

she even compared me to my other siblings. Her loved toward me little by little are gone from her heart. Even my own mother never cared about me. Thank you mom because you show your true feeling to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

16 YEARS OLD.

 

    "im sorry she already gone....."

 

 

My bestriend dies....

My bestie...

My soul....

My heart....

 

 I should have know. Because she is my best friend. I not a good friend. I should have been by her side. 

  That the last time i let myself cry to sleep.Thank you because you once been part of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19 YEARS OLD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   Hoping to die.......... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  smile= No one gonna know you are hurting.

  laughing= No one gonna know your dark past.

  helping people= No one there to help or cared enough for you.

  hurt= Continue to hurt youself because there no one beside you. 

 

 

 

 

         

 

                Thank you for everything.