End

Don't Trust Me

Your POV:::::::

            I woke up and turned to look, I’m once again in the same bed with the man I love.  But I’m not smiling and I’m not happy.  Another drunk night and another night filled of lust and attraction but no love.  I grab my undergarments and put them on, covering my body with the robe and walks into the restroom.  I stared at myself, in the mirror, and I sarcastically smile as tears fall from my eyes.  How could this happen again?  How could I let this happen again?  I wipe my tears and wipe off my make up from last night, suddenly, I heard the door close.  I walk out to only see $150 on the table next to the lamp with an empty bed next to it.  He had left.  Again. 

 

Next:

            I walk inside the mall, towards Victoria Secrets and stopped.  There he was.  Standing next to his wife, as she picks out her bra.  She smiles at him and he reciprocates.  He turns and sees me staring, he doesn’t smile instead he looks away and ignores my presence.  My heart twists and aches.  But I continue and pretend that I’m not hurting. 

 

3rd POV:

Sulli:  I don’t understand why you keeping coming here and leaving me with money.  I’m not-

Jongin:  Do we really have to go through this again?

Sulli:  Jongin-ah…

Jongin:  You don’t have enough money to support you, I’m supporting you, there’s nothing to it.  You’re not a e, okay?  Can we stop arguing?  I get that enough at home. 

            (He walks up to Sulli and leans in for a kiss but she looks away.)

Jongin:  Are you being serious right now?

Sulli:  I’m tired of doing this, Jongin.  I thought you loved me.

Jongin:  (grabs his stuff and walks out)  I’m done.

Sulli:  (pulls him back)  I need an explanation!  You ignore me all the time, you told me you wanted to leave her and be with me, it’s been long now, when are you going to come to me?

Jongin:  Never! (Shoves Sulli off of him) You hear me?  She’s my wife, you’re only a mistress.  You know that!  You knew from the very start, you’re the one who keeps letting me use you. 

Sulli:  Use me?  I love you!

Jongin:  I don’t.  (He walks out)

 

            I fall and cry.

 

Your POV:

Weeks:

            I smile as I walk and stares at the most handsome guy.  He stands in front of his car in the most charismatic way, I chuckle at his silly gesture.  The gap between me and him closes and he grabs me by the waist and stares into my eyes, like I’m the only woman he’s ever seen in his life.  “You look most beautiful today.” He says, I blush and he pulls me in for a hug.  He opens the car door and lets me in, I thank him and step in. 

            After making love, someone knocks on the door.  I grab my robe and put it on, I walk towards the door and look.  Kim Jongin.  I open the door and of course, he drank alcohol before coming here.  He smiles and walks in, he trips and falls on me.

 

3rd POV

Jongin:  I’m sorry for last time, it was my fault.

            (He kisses Sulli’s neck but she pulls him away.)

Jongin:  My dear, you look fantastic.  Were you waiting for me? 

 

Your POV

            He pulls me against the wall and starts attacking me with his lips onto my neck but he catches someone in the bed, half .  He looks at me in disbelief and looks back at the man sleeping in his place.  I pull him off of me and pushes him, slightly, towards the door.

 

Jongin:  Minho?  My best friend?

 

Your POV

            He backs up into the hallway as I stare at him.  He’s shock.  I look at him with no regrets and no lingering feelings, I close the door and lock it.  I stare at the door for a couple of seconds before turning back.

            I wake up in the morning with Minho by my side.  I turn around and see him, still sound asleep, I smile and brushes his hair out of his face.  He grabs my hand and kisses it.  I smile and kiss his forehead.  I grab my undergarments and puts on the robe and walks into the restroom.  I look at myself, in the mirror, and giggle.  He walks in and gives me a back hug before kissing me on my shoulder.  We both smile.