1/1

Babysitting Youngjae

You tried to contain your groan as yet another guy who was a friend confessed his feelings for you. Sure he was a good guy, but you just weren't interested in dating him. You sent a quick text back thanking him for being interested, but told him you were too busy with school to date anyone at the moment and would prefer to be friends.


The little boy, interested in the bright flashes of an anime episode, suddenly turned his attention to you. Him being only 5 years old made him even cuter.
"Are you okay?" He asked, his big round brown eyes staring up at you on the couch, his head tilted to the right.


"Yes Jae, I'm okay." You chuckled. The boy lit up, hearing his nickname coming from you. He ran up, jumped on the couch beside you and wrapped his arms around you. While he hugged you, he saw your phone, seeing a word he didn't know.


"What's a date?" He asked so innocently it melted your heart.


"A date is what your mommy and daddy are on right now. That's why I'm here." You answered with a smile. You really did find Youngjae adorable, being only 5, and his parents grately appreciating having date nights again.


"So dates are for mommies and daddies?" He asked.


"Yes, mommies and daddies go on dates."


Little Jae looked back down at your phone and pointed at the text from the boy "Are you a mommy?"

Now you were really laughing. "No no, I'm not a mommy. He wants to go on a date so he can get to know me." You explained.


Jae was so excited he was almost bouncing up and down. "Can I go on a date with Y/N?!" He was practically shouting. His excitement evident in his eyes, and his cuteness increasing.


He was too cute, you couldn't reject someone this cute. And definitely not when he's this young. "Yes Jae, we can go on a date. This is a play date right now!"


"Yay!! I'm dating Y/N! I'm dating Y/N!" He was running around the room with a giant smile plastered on his little face. Once he was done running, he jumped back next to you on the couch and gave you a big hug. "I wuve you Y/N!" He gave you a kiss on the cheek and went back to hugging you.


"I love you too Jae." You couldn't help but smile at how adorable little Jae is.