CHAPTER 2

BL Fantasies Gone Wrong!!

 

 

 

 

You sighed before opening the door that would lead you to your doom. “Don't scream, yet. Those kids got nothing on you, remember don’t fight with them if they throw fake money carelessly like with your baby cousin. This is your first day at work, don’t mess it up.” As you entered the room, the rest of the people who worked there greeted you. One of them, a kind looking lady who looked a little bit older than you came up and smiled “Good afternoon Y/N, i see you’re one of the people who volunteered to help out with us.”

“...um...yes...thank you for having me here...” You spoke back but was confused, “...one of the people? Is there more who volunteered?” You panicked, cursing at Jin who her adviser was and was also the best BL looking boy who had the potential to be in a ing gay drama as so what you thought.

” He told me... I mean- Jin, my adviser told me that I would be the only one from this college who’ll be attending.”

“Yes dear, that was true until yesterday we got a call saying one more would be coming too.”

You felt nervous, “Oh god...ok that’s fine, thanks for telling.”

NO, it was NOT fine, communicating with someone from the same college…. you just hoped it was not someone from any classes you took. As you wore your uniform which was basically just an apron for work, you noticed a boy around your age with a bunch of kids tumultuously laughing around the room.

...This boy is beaming with sunshine and flowers, especially with a bunch of…. noisy kids.

….

Anyways….

You believed you'd make it through this day if you just assisted someone the whole time while they handled the difficult tasks (kids). you went searching for some toys in a few boxes and shelves regretting that you didn’t ask them before they went out to eat snacks. You felt pressured handling this along with some other stranger

“Bad idea to leave us college kids stressed and frustrated, who are just ready to explode any minute…. although that guy who volunteered too did not look demonic at all….is he attending college?”

You wondered about the guy as you steadily tried to pick out a toy from the tallest shelf up there. Figuring this was a good idea, you took a weak looking stool and stood on it still, trying to reach the top. “Let me” a mellow voice out of nowhere came and it alarmed you as you looked back and was soon in shock to see the boy behind you was no other than the one who you passionately shipped with a bunch of boys in your class.

“J-Jimin?”

“Yes? I'm surprised you know my name” Jimin chuckled pulling his arm closer to the shelf which brought his chest closer to your back causing you to squeak. “uh-I’ll go down if you’re getting the toys from up there” You spoke out quickly as you were about to put your leg down on the ground until you slipped.

oh !!” You cursed with your eyes darting down on the red pasta sauce on Jimin’s pants, “- I- I’ll clean it up I’m so sorry!” You apologized over and over again as you grabbed the cloth from the table and swiftly rubbed his crotch. “UM UhbHH WAIT-” Jimin spoke out loudly with a blush appearing on his cheeks “ITS OK I’LL CLEAN IT MYSELF!” Trying to speak softly, (keyword: trying) he stepped back with the toy and smiled, covering his nervousness.

“But there's still pasta sau-”

NO-I-…. it’s ...fine. Really.” Jimin interrupted, clenching the toy and taking a few steps back

“I never expected this to happen.” He chuckles with his eyes crinkling.

“Yeah I’m sorry” You say feeling humiliated. Although you was quiet, Jimin still continued with the conversation, “It's nice to see you've volunteered for this. There aren't many who do, it's very generous of you to do so.” You nodded looking down with guilt because he got everything wrong, you haven't done any activities, programs and joined any clubs yet in college, you needed to have something on your paper when you go out for job interviews.

“Jimin I’ll be honest, I did this because Jin, my adviser said this work was available and easy than the other options, i needed something, something I did in college other than attending classes.”

“I see…. that’s fine too, as long as you're helping out. Yoongi would be helping me out if he didn't hate kids so much...um...How about we go get coffee together later to get know each other first?”  Jimin grinned, with his eyes creased. your mouth gaped open, as you couldn't just believe what Jimin said to you. The only words that repeated inside your head at this moment was:

Oh my god. Yoongi and Jimin would totally look like dads, married to each other and taking care of their kids.

-----

 

-The present day-

 

“Wait so you work with this guy who you ship with the entire male population??” Chiko, your roommate who felt unclear about this asked, but was still very curious about this, was this a possible movie like romance that was going to happen between those two? Will she be the bride’s maid for their marriage??

Chiko’s fantasies and theories were pretty irrelevant to the situation that was happening to her friend, though you didn't care right now, you just wanted to spill this out to someone.

“Yes, we work together. Only the two of us.”

“Sweet who’s the guy?” your friend asked bluntly with boredom, searching through some pictures on her computer.

“Jimin.”

PARK EFFING JIMIN??!!!!” Chiko screeched, close to breaking her neck as she nearly turned her head around 180 degrees. She immediately jumped off and ran to shake your shoulders Repeatedly with the only sentence she managed to break out.

“GET IT ON WITH HIM HE’S A GOD.”

“What is up with you? Don't scream on my face.”

You scolded, grabbing Chiko’s arm to hold her back from shaking, “And that's only you and Yoongi who keeps saying he’s one. Although…. I didn't hear that from Yoongi yet...so...”

Excitement about to explode from Chiko, she felt more and more eager to know what her lucky friend had to say.

“So, tell me mooore…” Chiko grinned, gently sitting down on the soft mattress in their room. “Do you guys help each other out?”

You hesitantly nodded slowly, averting your eyes from your friend’s intense stare, “Yeah about that….” Clearing your throat, you continued to tell the incident that happened with Jimin lending a hand but instead you lend out your hand to doing something accidentally inappropriate. Chiko let out a roar of laughter pissing off her troubled friend even more.

“I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! WHAT DID HE SAY NEXT?”

“He asked if we could go out for-”

WHAAAT !!!!!!!!!????????” Chiko let out a terrifying bawl, creating loud echoes around the dorm while falling off the bed with a thud.

“You’re honestly so extra like Jackson and that other boy who you drool over...Joshua right? Or was it Jooheon…” Chiko frowned at that comment and pouted hugging her pillow around her face to hide her blush, “no... shut up…”

---

-The next day-

 

Stepping foot in the cafe’s back door which lead to its kitchen, Y/F/N closed the door behind her and picked up the apron which was hanging from the handles. Feeling her phone vibrate, she pulled it out from her pocket and saw the number belonging to the one and only” sweet angel” manager with a ing huge mischievous and child-like personality. She gulped with her thumb trembling as she almost presses on the “answer call” option.

“What is it this time?” Y/F/N asked, trying her best to keep her composure.

“nothing...” that stern voice kept her quiet and she closed her eyes hoping it was not a favor.

“...this won't be favor...but” oh god “...there's this new co-worker, take care of them.”

“don't call me at times like this when your FAVOUR is not an urgent thing or something important.”

“Do you want to clean more dishes if you're going to try and smack talk at me? I'm busy now.”

The call was cut off and Y/F/N’s toleration went very low after that. She Huffs, stomping her feet towards the counter, taking out the ingredients and roughly chucks it to the side.

“I Want to beat the out of him.” She murmurs, thinking of ways and tactics to end this manager's life. The door creaked open before she violently pitched a hard vegetable with full strength creating a huge clack, surprising the person behind the door. She dazes at the unknown figure hesitantly entering the kitchen taking a few steps ahead, their head is hung low and she needed to kneel down a bit to observe the body language.

Uneasy and jumpy...was what Y/F/N thought of this person before approaching them steadily, poking their back which caused them to lift up their head instantly. The girl who was completely close to losing it ago now was standing there gobsmacked at the scene in front of her, clapping her hand to in pure astonishment.

 

“YOONGI??!!”

 

Yoongi Avoided her eyes popping out of her head, his body shook as if he was freezing almost to death at the north pole, it’s as if she was the last person he’d want to see at this moment. He stammered trying to sound as brave as possible, “I really didn't hope to see yo-”

 

WHY ARE YOU WEARING A MAID OUTFIT???

----

You've reached the end for this chapter! Thanks for reading!