END-

My Little Chaengie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina unnie, wanna come to my house??" 

 

"yes! Finally we gonna doing that!!!" Mina innerly said.

 

"of course, Chaengie." Mina answered.

 

Chaeyoung was waiting for Mina in front of her classroom. They walked out from school to bus stop. 

Chaeyoung busy reading her comic book, in the moment she forgot about Mina.

 

"seriously? Her comic more precious than me?? At least hold my hand!!"  Mina just complained with herself. She can't complain to Chaeyoung. She afraid it would hurt the latter feelings.

 

"Chaengie.. it's our stop." Mina softly said.

 

"ah right... Let's go, Minari. I can't wait!!"

 

Chaeyoung keep her comic book inside her backpack. They out from the bus and walks to her house. 

While walking, Chaeyoung put her hands inside her pockets, Mina take a deep breath then she hold Chaeyoung arm. Chaeyoung surprised, she look at her and smile.

 

"why so sudden you invite me to your house??" asked Mina.

 

"my parents went overseas for a week and there's something I wanna do with you for long time ago." Chaeyoung said and she kiss Mina's forehead.

 

Mina feel her face burning. She feel so excited, they been dating for a year and they haven't do something more than kissing.

 

They arrived at her house, Chaeyoung open the door, she let Mina enter her house first then she locked the door.

 

Chaeyoung asked Mina to take a seat at the couch. Mina's heart beating so fast, she can't wait for what will Chaeyoung do to her. 

 

"I gotta change my clothes first..." Chaeyoung run to her room and changed her clothes into loose tanktop and short pants. She walk out from her room to kitchen. Mina gulped as she saw Chaeyoung looking so hot. Her muscles biceps could enough makes she hard to breathing.

 

"what do you want to drink, Minari??"

 

"anything is fine..."

 

Chaeyoung to her refrigerator and pour the drinks. She brought orange juices for them and some snacks. She take a seat beside Mina.

 

"are you okay?? Your face so red, are you sick??" Chaeyoung asked in worry as she looking at her.

 

"no... I'm fine." Mina hide her face.

 

"okay... You're so cute..." She said as she move Mina face to face her and looking directly into her eyes.

 

Mina innerly want to kiss her so bad. She close her eyes as Chaeyoung move her face closer. She wait a pair of lips touches hers but nothing is coming.

 

"got it!!!" Chaeyoung said, she take her face away and giggles.

 

"what?" Mina confused.

 

"I was taking this from your back." Chaeyoung move her body to the tv, turn it on and her ps4.

 

"what is this??!" Mina asked with her high voice. It's high voice enough for Mina.

 

"new game. I wanna do this with you for long time, remember? And this is a really good game. I never play it before so I wanna play this with you." Chaeyoung said innocently.

 

"are you asking me to your home for playing game??? Not doing that???!!!" 

 

"yea totally... wait, what doing that you mean??" Chaeyoung completely so dense.

 

"ugh! nothing!!" Mina said in pissed off. 

 

She shouldn't expecting so much from her. Her girlfriend never grow up.

 

Chaeyoung so happy while playing the game, meanwhile Mina keep her straight face even she actually enjoy the game too. 

 

They played the game for hours, they stoped for awhile to rest.

 

"Chaengie, I'm hungry...." Mina whining.

 

"hi hungry.... I'm Chaeyoung...." Chaeyoung joked.

 

"that joke is already old, you know?" 

 

"okay, I'm sorry. Wanna pizza for dinner??" 

 

"sure~~" Mina smiled.

 

Actually Mina can't stay mad to Chaeyoung for so long, her girlfriend is too cute yet annoying.

 

Chaeyoung ordered for delivery pizza, they waited for few minutes then it come. They enjoying their dinner, Chaeyoung suddenly poke Mina's nose with sauce.

 

"yah!!" Mina shouted.

 

"hahaha.... You still looks pretty with sauce in your face. I'm so lucky...." Chaeyoung said then she wipes the sauce from Mina nose.

 

"yea... You should be...." Mina .

 

"thank you.... You don't know how much I love you." 

 

"alright alright... stop being dramatic, Chaeyoung-ssi." MIna said and pinch her cheek.

 

"argh!! you ruin it!"

 

Chaeyoung asked Mina to stay over but Mina refused it. She know Chaeyoung would ask her to play till midnight not with doing that or even a makeout.

 

After dinner, they cuddle on the couch till Mina brother came to pick Mina home.

 

"my brother is here, Chaengie." Mina said.

 

"really?? can't you just sleep over??" Chaeyoung pouted.

 

"I'm sorry, I can't. I won't stay up nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter