Finale

Caught Off Guard

I never would have thought that you will mean too much to me, nor that I would have fallen so hard. I just thought of you as a friend in the start, but then again, I didn't know when I started to fall. 

It came pretty unexpected, not like you can predict who will your heart choose, but it caught me off guard. I said to myself that I would never like someone, much less fall in love with someone. Bad experiences in the past left me with a pretty bad after-taste. It wasn't like I didn't want to love, it's just that I didn't want to get hurt again. 

Funny though, it's that when I thought that at least I won't like someone for the time being and I thought that no one will caught my attention, out of nowhere you had to happen. 

Was it your sweet smile? Or was it your twinkling eyes? Or was it your melodious laugh? Or was it your beautiful and perfect personality? 

Or was it that time we were rolling on the floor laughing and trying to breathe at two in the morning? Or was later that night, when you cuddled up against my body? Or when you sleepily said "I love you" after falling asleep? 

I couldn't exactly say 'oh I fell in love with you a Tuesday at 4 o'clock in the afternoon while we were talking about a bunch of random things.' Though, I would have wanted to know, because I know that I'll treasure that very moment. 

When I said that I liked you to a close friend, even though that I know that you didn't share the same feelings that I did, being able to tell it out loud to another person that wasn't myself, was like a director's cut and then change of scene. Everything became full of life, full of colors, full of meaning. The same things that I saw every day, where now painted in a different color. Everything seemed so bright, so peaceful, so beautiful. I couldn't wipe off the stupid smile on my face, every time I thought about you.

I didn't realize that many guys began to court me, I didn't pay too much mind to them since my heart already belonged to someone else. And that someone else is you. I wouldn't even think of loving anyone that wasn't you. Even though I know that our relationship is never going to happen and you will never like me the same way that I do, I'm completely happy of being always by your side like a friend. 

I am and forever will, be in love with you Jung Yerin.

__________________________

It's pretty short, but anyways. I just wanted to say that I already have confessed my feelings to her. It went well, she's still talking to me. 

Just a little fun fact about me is that whenever I get overwhelmed with a type of feeling, I need to write about how I feel. So, yeah this are my emotions. 

It's a little bit sad. The ending I mean. But that's exactly how it happened, I'm just a friend. 

I don't know why I'm telling you this, I want to cry in reality. Yeah, if I continue writing, I'll definitely cry... 

Love you guys,

-Lu