000.

Dream Girl

The sun was almost going to set on the horizon. From the window, the red glow filtered in dimly lighting the small living room. Making sure to carefully exhale in case he woke up, I slowly moved my finger on to his delicate dark eyelashes. Yoseob always looked so cute when he was sleeping. Once about five minutes, he would mumble something quietly to himself before going back to his quiet slumber.

Letting out a small sigh, I was about to lift my hand when I suddenly felt a grip around my wrist making my whole body freeze.

“Good morning.” Yoseob muttered softly as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

My heart started to race uncontrollably as I sat down on the floor and nudged him with my elbow. “Right...good morning you wish… You do understand that it's 6pm right?”

Mmm.. You don't say?” Instead of the being surprised like I imagined him to be, he yawned and tugged on my arm telling me to join him on the couch as well.

“Hmph. All you did was sleep today. So I'm going to sleep now and you can have a fun time spending the day by yourself.” I said back to him and pulled my wrist easily out of his grip. Right when I was about to stand up, he held my shoulders down making me fall back down on to the floor gently.

“Is my baby upset?” Yoseob cooed back at me. “So this was supposed to be a secret... but because you waited all day for me! Want me to tell you the real reason why I sleep so much during the day?”

"Your busy schedu-"

He smiled and rose up from the couch.

“To play with you all night.”

There was his corny phrase again. “Okay Mr. ert!” I shouted back at him. Right when I was about to stand up and run away, he quickly cornered me down on the couch as my body automatically backed the furthest I could. At least I was able to stand up right? Though, now I was smelling his sweet scent even closer with nowhere else to turn. He leaned his head forward until I felt his warm breath against my neck.

“I love you."

As soon as I heard those words, I felt my face burning up. I couldn’t help my head automatically turning towards him and soon I did, his soft lips landed on mine. It was a short, but sweet kiss that lingered on my lips as he pulled away. He made a smirk on his face as he pinched my cheeks.

Gosh it's so warm... Are you still embarrassed around me?”

Trying to maintain my straight face, I turned other direction praying that my cheeks will cool down once Yoseob was out of my sight. Then I felt his warm touch on my chin as he turned my face towards him. As my eyes locked with his light brown eyes, I held my breath. Then he leaned in as his soft lips landed on mine like a feather. This time lasting longer than the first one. When he pulled away he still had the smirk on.

Gj3H7AJ4c9Na-2z9RbAq79VuslPDHd-22bdRIL5qCwNlF0L9ucCWVqbEoCRYdthAmu4QNSbMd1yhxuhQkumO0a5y-4hqV1CV2L4mLGVpuUxePBvAU3Xtvq8cdepqbfSK

 

“Yang Yoseob. What ar-” He before I could finish my sentence, he interrupted.

“Tsktsk. Yah what is 'Yang Yoseob' to your oppa...”

To be fair, his youthful baby face didn't make it easier. Then his lips landed on mine for the third time. This time it much more passionate as he bit my lower lip and wrapped his arms around my neck. Our lips danced on each other as his hands my neck. By the time he pulled away, I was too busy catching my breath.

A wide confident grin was on his face as he rested on his head on my lap. The warmth of his body fused with mine. He cleared his throat as he softly closed his eyes.

"You’re my dream girl I can't stop

Little by little, I think I'm falling for you baby

I think I'm going to melt now, you are hotter than the sun

Your scent spreads my body like poison, is this what addiction is like?"

As his voice echoed around the room, he intertwined his fingers with mine. When he finished singing, he opened his eyes with that perfect smile glued to his face.

“My dream girl...” He paused for a second looking at me with eyes that show no traces of his usual playful self. Through his eyes, I saw his sincerity and innocence.

“I can't stop loving you.”