Final

Come here often?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey cutie. Are you here alone?”

Jiwoo ignored the guy and turned her head to the other side.

She wasn’t one for clubs, but her friend Jungeun had begged her to come check out this club that just opened. Jiwoo had only agreed because she didn’t want to leave her friend alone in a place full of people.

But clearly, Jungeun didn’t mind leaving her alone, seeing as she was heavily making out with another blonde girl in a corner of the club.

Jiwoo sat on a bar stool, drinking her non-alcoholic drink and hoping to go unnoticed. Her plan clearly wasn’t working.

She had been hit on countless times and she was quickly growing tired of it.She wasn’t even wearing anything provocative but her innocent aura seemed to drive everyone in.

She sighed in relief when the guy who was hitting on her gave up and decided to find another prey.

Her relief was short-lived tho as she heard someone else approaching her.

“Hey, come here often?”

This time the voice was different, softer and feminine.

Jiwoo turned to glare at the person, only to be left speechless.

The girl in front of her was beautiful, with her long black hair slightly curled and her red lips turned up in a smile.

“Don’t worry, I was kidding. But really, you don’t seem the type to go clubbing”.

Jiwoo gulped and tried to speak without stuttering.

“Y-yeah, because I’m not”

The goddess smiled brightly and tilted her head, pointing to the empty stool next to Jiwoo.

“Mind if I sit here?”

“Go ahead, it’s not like I have better company” Jiwoo said, glaring at the two girls who were still making out.

“So, what’s your name?”

“I’m Jiwoo”

“Jiwoo? A cute name for a cute girl.” The woman winked and Jiwoo hoped that the club’s lights could hide her blush.

“I’m Sooyoung, but you can call me Yves. That’s what everyone calls me nowadays.”

Jiwoo nodded, still distracted by the looks of the girl in front of her.

“If you’re not comfortable in a club why are you here, Jiwoo?”

Jiwoo snapped out of her trance.

“Uhm well. My friend dragged me here but then she left me alone and now she’s making out with a random girl” Jiwoo said, pointing at the couple.

“Oh, your friend is the one making out with Jinsoul!”

“You know that girl?”

“Yep, she’s my best friend. I don’t know why I still follow her around in clubs but I’m glad I did it this time.”

“And why is that?” asked Jiwoo, feigning disinterest.

“Because I got to meet this really cute girl…”

Jiwoo was starting to turn red.

“I should really go ask for her number now. Bye Jiwoo”

Yves stood up and Jiwo's jaw dropped. But then the girl sat back down ans started laughing loudly.

“Ahahah omg you should’ve seen your face”

Jiwoo glared, but she just ended up looking like a sad puppy.

“I’m so sorry! Please don’t be mad, I just couldn’t contain myself”.

“You’re mean” Jiwoo pouted and Yves felt herself melt. That girl was too cute for her own good!

“Wanna get out of here?”

“Eh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter