Chapter 1

Hurt


"Alright, everyone! Today is the day! Be sure that you have packed all your things and to be ready for the trip!" Nana Kim, the director of EXO's tour told the staffs.


"Yessss!!!"


Your crew was getting ready for your flight to Malaysia for EXO'S concert. You were ecstatic. You have never been to Malaysia, so the thought of visiting the beautiful country brought happiness to your stomach. You can hear the excitement of your fellow staff members as well, seeing them laughing and talking amongst each other. You made sure that you secured and packed all the things you needed, especially your makeup tools. Being EXO's makeup artist, you get to have so many privileges, more than you have bargained for.

You arrived at Incheon airport an hour later. Your team was informed beforehand that EXO will be taking the flight first, as they are the priority. You decided to head to the nearest vending machine to buy a drink, when suddenly you feel your phone buzzing. You took your phone out and saw the id caller name.

 

*Oh Sehun*

 

With the many privileges of being EXO's maekup artist, the greatest one would be being Oh Sehun's girlfriend.

 


Your heart skipped a beat. You looked at both of your shoulders warily before answering the call.


"Yeobseo?"

"Are you at the airport now?" A husky voice spoke up. His voice never fails to bring butterflies to your stomach.

"Ne, we just got here a few minutes ago." You replied, carefully blowing the steam in your hot coffee.

"Ohhh. Was your trip okay? What time will you arrive in Malaysia?" You hear voices and laughing at Sehun's end, and you chuckled at yourself. s must be teasing him again. 

"Um, we should be there at around 8:30pm. How about you? Are you at the hotel now?"

"Yeah, we just got here as well. Be safe at your flight. Text me if you're here already so I can see you." You hear Sehun stifle a yawn, to which greatly concerned you. The man was tired, yet he still found a way to ask how you are. 

"Ne, I'll inform you. You should take a rest now, you sound tired." You answered worryingly. Sehun sighed, and you can imagine him nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm tired. I want to see you. I want to touch you. I'm tired without you." 

You blushed and almost choked on your drink. "W-what are you talking about? Aigoooo~~~ rest up now!" You can feel your cheeks heat up. Suddenly, your coffee wasn't as hot as it was before.

You then heard a silent laugh. "Did I say something wrong? What were you thinking about, huh? You naughty girl." You swear that you can feel his smirk all the way through the phone.

"N-nothing! I need to go! We have to get inside now! Bye!!!" You didn't let him finish and quickly closed your phone. You composed yoursef before hurrying to your team to wait for your flight. 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You found your seat next to a window. As you were taking in all the clouds, your mind drifted to Sehun. You thought about what you did to be able to catch his attention. For all you know, you're not charismatic like all those other actresses and models he worked with. You don't consider yourself to be THAT attractive to be able to get his love. You must have been a hero or something in your past life to have THE Oh Sehun as your boyfriend.

It's crazy, right? Even you yourself still don't believe it. You've been together for almost 8 months, yet you still can't wrap your brain around this. It was pretty surreal when it happened. It was the first time for you doing EXO's makeup after you got transferred, and you got to do Sehun's makeup first. You were pretty nervous, your hands were trembling when trying to do his eyebrows. He must have realized your nervousness when he suddenly looked up to you and told you that your hands were cold. You got flustered and apologized a couple of times before he told you it was okay and to just relax. When it was over, he was so impressed by his looks that he wanted you to be his permanent makeup artist, that he should be the first one to do his makeup to you, always. As time went on, you got to know each other better through your small talks as he would always request for you to do his makeup/style. You talked more than usual, inside and outside of work. Then one day, he suddenly asked you out. You were greatly surprised, but agreed nonetheless. You secretely watched a movie and ate some delivery food in his dorm, since you can't afford to be outside for too long. At the end of the day, he confessed to you that he fell in love with you. You told him the same. And now you've been together ever since.

All the members know about you two, since Sehun treats them as his real family. They accepted you with open arms, and they were glad that you're making their maknae very happy. But alas, he was still a celebrity, so you decided to keep the relationship a secret. Truth be told, he was totally fine with you both being public, but it was you who told him no. It wasn't because you're ashamed of the relationship, but it was mainly because of his fans. They would be heartbroken to hear him dating. And after all the scandals that EXO was involved in? You can't imagine him being talked about because of you. 

You're fully aware that many girls adore him. The man is a total package. They want to be that girl next to him, to hold his hand, hug him and kiss him, and luckily, no matter how hard you try to hide it, you're that girl who gets to do all those things with him. 

You smiled myself to sleep, thinking how lucky and blessed you are because of all the things that you have right now.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Your plane just landed on Malaysia and you were on your way to the hotel. You decided to open your phone and you saw the incoming messages coming from Sehun.

*" Love. Text me when you arrive. I need to see you."*

*"Have you arrived yet?"*

*"It's already 8:30."*

*"Sorry. I just miss you. Text me ASAP"*

You hid your smile behind your mask and replied to him.

*"Sorry, I just received your messages. Heading to hotel now."*

You layed your head on the headrest and watched the amazing night view of Malaysia. You would love to visit here as a tourist sometime, and maybe if your hopeful, you get to come with Sehun.

*bzzzzz*

You opened your phone.

*"Take care. I'm waiting right now."*

You arrived at the hotel and went to your respective rooms to fix up. You shared a room with your two Eonnies who are also  a part of your team as stylists for EXO. As you were laying down to rest for a bit, you heard your phone buzz.

*"I'm at my room. 6202. Come quickly."*

You fixed yourself up and told your Eonnies that your going out for a while to sight see. You then sneakily went to their room, making sure nobody sees you. You knocked for a few times before the door opened and stood Chen. His smiled brightened the moment he saw you.

" y/n!!! What brings you here?"

"Um...S-Sehun?" You answered nervously.

His bright smile formed into his signature teasing mode. "Ooooooooooh!!! He told you to come didn't he? Aigooo~~~ he has no manners! He should come to you! Anyways, He's here! Come in come in!" He ushered you inside and you can see the whole EXO members talking and laughing. "Everyone, y/n is here!!"

They all greeted you with knowing smiles. " y/n, are you here to have fun with us?" Baekhyun smiled.

"Join in the fun, y/n!!" Suho added.

"Sit here, sit here!!" Kai pat the space next to him.

As you were about to head to the offered seat, you felt someone hug you from the behind.

"She's not playing with you all. She's mine for this night." Sehun replied to them.

Sounds of laughter erupted in the room.

"Aigooooooo, uri Sehun-ah so possessive!"

"Yah, what do you think you're doing Oh Sehun!!!"

" Y/n-shi, leave Sehun and just play with us!"

"Sehunnie's a man now~~~~~~"


You felt your cheeks heat up with the sound of teasing and Sehun still hugging you from behind. After they were satisfied with their antics, Sehun dragged you to a corner where the other members won't see you or hear your conversation. 

You sat next to each other and admired the view. You felt him hold your hand, liking the feeling of his warmth linking together with yours.

"Was your flight okay?" He asked, while rubbing your hands back and forth.

"Ne, there were no problems. Yours?"

"Other than the fans mobbing the airport, it was pretty okay." 

You nodded. You were silent for a few moments. You weren't a couple who does small talks a lot, since you both aren't the talkative type. You were fine with just being together quietly, taking in your surroundings and enjoying being next to each other. Since your relationship was in secrecy, your dates consists of you heading to EXO's dorm to watch movies or cook for him and the others. You understood that you can't have a normal date like a real couple, and you were fine with that. There are times that Sehun would look at you with apologetic eyes, feeling sorry that he can't take you out to a fancy restaurant or even a simple picnic due to the fear of being found out, but you reassure him that anywhere is fine as long as you were together with him.

"What time will you go to the venue tomorrow?" He suddenly asked, his hands now roamed on your hair, brushing it softly and placing a strand behind your ear.

"Probably earlier than you guys. We have to set up the place and everything."

"Mmm. Don't forget to eat breakfast."

You inwardly smiled. Leave it to Oh Sehun to feel butterflies in your stomach.

"Yes, Dad." You joked, stucking your tongue out at his direction. Sehun pinched your cheeks then ruffled your hair.

"Keep doing that and I'll bite your tongue off."

Stubborn as you were, you didn't listen and proceeded to taunt him even more. You poked his sides then pinched his nose as revenge. "You're not the boss of me, mister." You retorted.

You reached for his side, attempting to tickle him once again when all of the sudden he grabbed your wrist then pulled you close to him. You felt your breath hitch at your sudden proximity. Your heart was pounding crazily that you were afraid that he would hear it. Your cheeks started feeling hot and you started to get dizzy. 

"Y-yah, let go of me." You stuttered.

Sehun smirked. "Why? So that someone else can have you? I don't think so." He then proceeded to wrap his arms around you, enveloping you into his embrace.

"I mean let go of me r-right now..." you said, your voice getting quieter by the minute. You were trying so hard not to look at him, afraid that you might get in his mesmerising eyes.

"You're damn adorable in my eyes right now. It's your fault for making me fall for you this hard." Sehun whispered in your ear, giving you goosebumps. Everything about Sehun is electric, he's the only one who can make you feel this way.

"How is that my fault? If anything else, it's your fault that you fell for my great looks and amazing personality!" You joked. Sehun's chuckle vibrated through your ears, which sent butterflies in your stomach in full 360 turn.

"You're right... and it's a fault I'm ready to make over and over again."

 


"OY LOVEBIRDS! YOU USING THIS ROOM TONIGHT? WE'RE LEAVING!" You heard Chen yell. You quickly let go of Sehun and covered your blushing face. Apparently they were silently watching you guys from their own space. You heard a few members snicker at the comment. Gosh, how embarrassing. Sehun grabbed your hand and proceeded to go back to all of the members, obviously trying to ignore their teasing faces.

"We're waking up pretty early tomorrow, so don't stay up too late, you two." Suho winked. You don't think your face can turn red anymore so you shaked your head violently.

"N-no---"

"I'll make no promises." Sehun replied and the members hooted and laughed. You snapped your head back to him to which he only smirked, annoying you completely. Ugh, this ert.

"Allllriiiighty then! Let's go to sleep! Goodnight you two!" The members proceeded to greet and bid their goodbyes to you and to each other. Before they could completely disperse, you heard Baekhyun yell out loud.


 "USE PROTECTION!" 

 

You mentally slapped your forehead. 

 

After the commotion has died down, you heard the bed squeak and you saw Sehun laying in it. You stood and stared at him, not knowing what to do. You stared at each other for a good minute until Sehun broke the silence.


"Well? aren't you gonna get in?"

 


You blushed for the nth time. 

"I-I think I'm good here, thanks." You replied.

Sehun raised his brow then smirked ily. "What? Are you thinking about what they said?" He asked in a teasing manner.


"W-what? Of course not! Why would I? Hahaha" you laughed awkwardly.


Sehun sat down and sighed. " y/n, it’s okay. You know I won't do anything unless you want me to. I'm not after your body, although it's a nice bonus for me."

You loosened up. You know Sehun won't try anything. He hasn't touched you like that the entire time you've been together. That's because your sensitive in that regard... it's too early for that. Your glad he understands and respects your decision. He knows what happened before. He knows everything.

You moved to the edge of the bed, carefully sitting  down, but not going closer. Sehun understood then proceeded to shift himself to sit next to you. He then took your hand on his own and kissed it. "I respect you. And I'll wait. Even if it never happens, don't think for one second that I'll love you any less." You smiled warmly at him, seeing him this sincere about his feelings and looking at you like you're the most beautiful girl in the world, you think that you're the luckiest person alive.

You talked to each other for a while; schedules, family, dreams. Your talks were always meaningful and sincere, and you were glad that you were the person he can talk to about all of his thoughts. Sehun was always regarded as a cold, cool, and attractive person because of his appearance on TV especially to the people who doesn't know him. He rarely talks especially on variety shows, so you cherish these moments with him, the time where he shares his innermost thoughts and feelings. You feel like you were one of the lucky ones, the ones who knows the real him.

After a while, you decided it was time for you to leave, as you received a message from one of your Eonnies. You bid Sehun goodbye, giving him a hug. He kissed your forehead in return and smiled warmly at you. You quickly left and headed to your own room. You changed into your comfy pajamas and washed your face diligently. You headed to your shared bed and laid, waiting for sleep to take over you. As you were close to dozing off, you hear your phone buzz, indicating that you received a message.

From: Oh Sehun
       Goodnight, love. Don't dream so much about me. The real thing is better.


You chuckled at the text message and replied.


 

I'll try not to. ^^ Goodnight 

 

 

You smiled for the nth time of the day, with the last thought of Sehun invading your mind before your off to dreamland.
 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖