Peppero Game

To Love You: Sana x Dahyun

Dahyun's P.O.V.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I admit that my ringtone was Sana unnie's "Shy shy shy" part from our Cheer Up starying from Tzuyu's mianhae part. I looked at Chae and Tzuyu still sleeping and i looked at the time.

4:57 AM

I yawned and stretched my arms when an idea popped into my head. 

I wore my house slippers and walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the members. This only happens one in a blue moon so i thought i could do cook breakfast for them. As i was walking to the kitchen, i hear someone humming and i saw a shadow. I quietly walked to find out who it was.

Sana unnie.

"Sana unnie" i called. She was surprised and she looked at me.

"Dahyun. Quiet. The members might hear us" i chuckled at what Sana unnie said. She also thought of surprising the members isnt she?

"So what made you do this Sana unnie?" I asked while she was getting the materials and ingredients ready.

"I woke up then suddenly i felt thirsty. After drinking, i thought i might want to make you all breakfast you know... How about you?" She said.

"Yah. I woke up because of my alarm. And thought that i would cook breakfast also" I narrated. 

"Mind helping me out?" She chuckled. I admit that Sana unnie's laugh are like voices of a sweet angel whenever i hear it. 

"Dahyun ahh! Can you please crack and beat those eggs for me? Kansamnidaaa!" She commanded. 

A playful idea came into my head then i called out unnie and with my finger i placed it on my cheek asking for a kiss from Sana unnie. "Waeyo?" She asked. "Is my kiss gonna beat and crack those eggs?"

I nodded as an answer. I was just fooling around HAHAHA. 

But then Sana unnie grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. She slowly mover her head beside my cheeks. I closed my eyes and to my surpise, she really did it.

"Done. Now get those eggs done dubu." She said as she continued to do what she was doing. Is it really just me or this place suddenly gets hot without even saying. I heard Sana unnie chuckle and i looked at her. "What?" I asked.

"Are you blushing Dahyun ah?" She said in an aegyo teasing way. I looked away and just said its hot thats why im red. 

-----------------

When we finished making the breakfast we placed them on the plate. I looked at the time and it was 5:45 AM. Yeah. 15 minutes lefy before the members get up.

"Dahyun. Sana unnie" a voice called out. It was Tzuyu's. She was surprised of the food on the table.

"Jagiya! You're cheating on me with dahyun aaah~" Tzuyu joked while Sana chuckled. "Not really jagiii~ we just cooked. " Sana unnie joined her. I stared at the floor so they wont notice im hurt.

After a few minutes, members started to wake up and to their surprise breakfast was ready. They asked, couldnt believe and could only say "Jinjja?". I sat beside Chaeyoung. Away from Sana unnie and Tzuyu. I just cant take it. I dont know why.

"Is our dubu jealous of SaTzu?" Chae teased. What? What is SaTzu? Is that Sana unnie and Tzuyu's name? It cant be. I know Sana unnie. She only ships SaiDa our loveteam. 

"SaTzu? Really Chae? Did you just made that up like a few minutes ago?" I coldly asked. Silly. Chae opened her phone and quickly typed in the search bar "SaTzu" and there. She scrolled and ive had enough. 

"Sana and Tzuyu #SaTzu"

"Perfect couple #SaTzu"

I coldly stared at Chae. Thats just what the fans want not what Sana unnie wants. 

-------------------

All of us got ready for our fanmeeting tonight. We dressed and brought the stuff we needed to bring. We sat on our van and Tzuyu's beside me and i dont know what to feel. I quickly opened my phone to play music when Tzuyu suddenly whispered and teased me.

"Sana unnie is your wallpaper Dahyun ah. Do you like Sana unnie?" She smiled playfully. I reasoned out that it wss just a stupid dare from a stupid game then i just plugged in my headphones and pressed "Likey" and closed my eyes.

After half an hour we were already at our destination. We walked out of the van and sat to our places as i can hear once shouting and screaming.

As fans approaches us, they give us gifts, letters and more. I looked at my table and was full of stuff but my hands automatically took peppero and opened it as i take 1.

"Dahyun ah" Sana unnie pouted. 

I offered her some but she surprisingly bit the end of the stick that i was biting. My face turned red and it became hot. The world became slow mo and i can only see Sana unnie and me. No members no once. Only me and Sana unnie.

I decided to join her and we slowly bit the one peppero we were sharing. It takes only one more bite till we our lips meet but.......

----------------

Sana's P.O.V. 

I cant ruin me and Dahyun's image even if this stupid peppero game is just for fun. I stopped biting it then i just laughed. I just told Dahyun that i dont like it and its weird. When in fact i wouldnt want to stop biting that peppero especially that Dahyun is the one biting the opposite. 

Dahyun transfered and exchanged seats with Tzuyu. The seat she exchanged with is beside Momo. I want to exchange seats with Momo so i could be with Dahyun again but... You know..  the excuse i told Dahyun earlier i know it hurted her. Mianhe.

I looked at her to check if she's okay. But then, she's happy with Momoring i guess. I continued entertaining my fans but couldnt do well because of what just happend. Stupid peppero.


-------------------

Chaeyoung's P.O.V.

I know Sana unnie made that excuse up. She's not that kind of person anyways. I looked at Dahyun to check if she's feeling okay. She's laughing with Momo unnie but she cant fool me. I can see sadness and hurt in her eyes. Dahyun ah.

---

After the fan signing we made our way home with separate vans. It was supposed to be Me(Chae) , Jihyo, Sana and Dahyun in the first van but she asked Tzuyu if they can exchange. The others were cluless but i know why. I've never seen this side of Dahyun okay? This is first time.


Is Dahyun Jealous?