Chapter 1

Winner
Hey! I'm just going to drop the first chapter as our readers r asking for it before my exam. So this is it. I'm writing this in a rush so I promise it will be better next time. Maybe next chapter will be next week. Thanks to everyone who have subscribed to my story. Love y'all.

______________________________________

Amber is a lover u wish u have. Have a very handsome face, pointed nose,cute lips,spiky black brown hair and a sharp jawline make her get chase by a lot of girl. 

Being one of the first international entrepreneur company heirs,Liu enterprises and also the CEO doesn't do much.

Unlucky for them she already set her eyes on this amazing girl, Krystal Jung. Amber treat her like a princess. She never wants other girl when she already have the perfect one for her.

 

AMBER'S POV

"From what u read u must think I'm cool right?" I grin proudly.

~THPAKKKK~

"YAAAAHHHH!!!!! Who the hell throw the shoe? I search the person. Opsss I hope I will live longer when a pair of eyes glaring at me.

"It's me. Waee?" Krystal asked still glaring at me. "Noth.... nothing." I stutter. Oh my making Soojung angry is the last thing I want to do. 

Krystal stand in front of me with her hand cross and say to me "then can't u just stop blabering bout yourself and come help me bring this bag?" It's more to a command than question. I look beside of her it's only a little paper bag that contain her makeup. I can't help to shake my head and chuckle. 

I pick up her shoe and approach her. I kneel down to help her wear it. "Wear you shoe first. U don't want to hurt your feet right?" I tilt my head to look at her face.

She was blushing. Cute. I put my forehead on her forehead. "I love u." I say looking straight through her eyes. She pouted cutely "but u don't even help me bring the bag." She whine.

 

I steal a kiss and say "Silly. It's not even that heavy but for u I will carry it." I smile sweetly to her. She peck me on the lips. "Thanks" How lucky I am to have this girl right here.

"Leggo and I love u too" she drag me to the parking lot. And guess what I get scold from Soojung cause I left the bag.HAHAHAHA Serve that little bag cause of u Soo Jung mad at me.

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Is it still hurt?" I rubbed Amber's head after putting the pack of ice. I carefully place her head on my lap and play with her hair. The air tonight is quite cold. My arm hair stand cause of the coldness.

Knowing that she pulled me into a very warm hug. This is one of the reason I love being with her. I always feel safe when I was with her. She finally answered my question " A little bit". I give a kiss on her head. "Better?" I ask smiling.

She pouted and point to her lips. I chuckled of her cuteness. I give her 2 peck on her lips. 

She furrowed her eyebrows and say " Awwww~~ Soojung u r no fun." Hehehehe sometime she is more clingy than me. I kiss her and I feel my heart beat faster than before. 

The feeling that I only get when it's her. "There u go." She smiled shyly and Stand up. 

She take my hand and put it on her chest. "U don't know how much u have effected me" I hear her heart beat rapidly and I know I never want to let this person go.