Im sorry!

Im so sorry, Kim Jonghyun!

I know it’s late but, im so sorry Jonghyun oppa!

My first kpop group was shinee. My first kpop song was reply. In 2014 i decided to take a pause from shinee, like 1 month. But that 1 month become 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years!I forgot shinee. I didn’t check out taemin’s danger, (that’s just one example). I live in Sweden, and Jonghyun oppa died 06:10 in Korea! i slept in that time! The next day i tried the try not to laugh kpop challenge, in the comments everyone talked about Jonghyun oppa! everyone was like ”you did great Jonghyun, rip” or like ” i can’t get over Jonghyun’s death”. I was like ”what are They talking about?”, so i searched ”Jonghyun dead?”. And i saw it: Kim Jonghyun dead! SM confirmes!” or ”shinee’s main vocal dead!”. I was so sad! I cried so much that day! That night i thought ” wow! you are the best shawol ever!” I was (and i am sad now too) cause Jonghyun is not here, in thai world, but now i know he will always be with us, he’s a star in the sky now, and i hope he’s happy.

Im so sorry to all the shawols in the world for being the worst shawol ever, and im so sorry Jonghyun oppa for ignoring you in years, i hope you are happy!

#RIPJONGHYUN#SUPPORTSHINEE#OTP5FOREVER!