The end of begging

Life and beyond

 



 

This was the end of the fight. There was nothing left after them. The team was ready to finish her off. She was the enemy that should have never have tried to get in the way of them.

 

"This is the end, aunty. there won't be any more of your evil games" was said.

 

She just laughed.

"Even if so, there are still people that will finish my work. You will never win, Han" she started laughing like a psycho while being taken away.

 

Nyno placed the hand on the tearing up Han's shoulder and sigh. She didn't say anything knowing how much it hurt.

 

"Let's go..." whispered.

 

Han nodded lightly, slowly lifted her head up and stared blankly at the laughing one. Turning around, giving small smile to the one he loved the most.

 

"I am sorry. This is who I really am" was last words she told before running off to the car, not even hearing what he was about to say.

 

"WAIT!" Wonho tried to call her but it was too late.

"Give her some time. And let us talk with her. We should make her change her mind" one of them said.

"Please... even... if that was true of what just happened... I want her to listen to me"

"Will do," said Sany and climbed on her motorbike before driving off with others.