Ch 01

My Love Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark POV

 "Hyung hurry up , our comeback is so near. We need to practice more and the others are here already " i heard Bambam talk to me.

"Ok be there in 15 min. Anyway Bam , are we going to meet training members today ?" I ask him because he is already at the building

"Yeah hyung , they will be here at next dance studio. Why do you want to know hyung? Is there anyone you want to meet?"

"Offcourse no Bam. You are silly. Wait i'll be there in 15 minutes" i answer Bambam a bit nervous, did he sense something.

"Ok hyung. Anyway hyung, can you buy us coffee on your way here. We are thirsty and it's so hot here."

"Ok Bam, coffee is on the way. I will hang up. BYE." 

I think i will see that elegance swan today. She is one of Japanese trainee in our company. She has been trainee for one year now.

Flashback

I still remember the first time i met her. She is so shy, so calm and so beautiful. I'm going out from the building to buy snack at convinence store near our company, when i heard classic song played from next dance studio. I take a look and there i saw her dancing ballet. Her move, her hair, her face is so perfect. Mina the swan thats my nickname ro her. 

The next day i met her once again, i didn't waste my chance to talk to her.

"Hello. Are you trainee here? " i asked Mina

"Ah yes. I am new trainee here. Are you Mark sunbae from Got7 right? Nice yo meet you sunbae." She bow to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter