¤ONE¤

You're Mine and Only Mine

Woozi was doing his homework when his older brother steps into his room, disturbing his focus. "Hoshi, what more do you want this time?" He ask, not turning around. 

Hoshi didn't answers. He closes the door and lock it so that no one will interrupt their alone time then goes to where his younger brother is sitting and take a seat beside him. "What are you doing?" He finally ask. 

Woozi sigh. "Homework. What else?"

Hoshi chuckles. "Do you need my help?" 

Woozi glares at his older brother. "No, thanks." He answers shortly. "Anyways, what are you doing in my room?"

"Nothing. I'm missing you. That's why." answers Hoshi calmly. 

"Oh...." Woozi replies. He stop doing what he's currently doing when his older brother holds his hand. "What?" 

"Let's call it a night and sleep, yeah?" Hoshi look at his younger brother, in hope that he will agree. 

Woozi sigh. "Look. Hoshi, you know that I have homework. So, I don't think I'll agree to your suggestions. I need to finish this before tomorrow comes."

Hoshi groans. He let his head fall on Woozi's shoulder and whined. "Who's more important? Me or your homework?" He ask, looking up. 

Woozi swear, he could be dead seeing the cute expressions on his brother's face. But, thankfully, he manage to control his own expression. "Of course...."

Hoshi's eyes widen in anticipation. 'He'll choose me. No matter what.' 

".....the homework is more important." replies Woozi, laughing from the inside. 

Hoshi's smiles drop and he eventually gets up then storm out from the younger's room. 

Woozi shakes his head seeing his brother's childish behaviour. "Let's just call it a night. Afterall, I've finished my work. Just love to see his childish behaviour before I sleep." he mutters. He turn off the table lamp and goes for his bed. Once his back landed on the comfy bed, he sigh in relief. "Idiot brother...." he mumbles, chuckling as he recalls his brother's sad expression. He take a look at his phone and yawns. "Let's just leave him be. I know how to bring his smile back." Just like that, he falls into a deep slumber. 

The next day turns out well than he had expected. Hoshi isn't mad at him anymore but he could sense the sadness in the other's actions. 

After bidding their parents goodbyes, the two walk off to school. 

On their way, none of them says anything. Usually, Hoshi's the one who would starts the conversations and Woozi will just go along with some craps that his idiot brother mumbles.

Once they've reach their school, Hoshi run as fast as he can towards the main building, leaving his brother behind. Woozi pays no mind to that as he had expected that to come. 

After a few minutes walking, he finally reaches his classroom. Putting down his bag, he slump on his seat and let all tensions flows out from his head. 

He's too absorbs in his own business till he didn't even realize when his seatmate has taken a seat beside him. "Hey,"

He turns to his right and smiles. "Hey. When did you come?" He ask at his friend, Wonwoo. 

"A while ago." replies the black headed boy. Woozi nodded in returns. "Anyways, have you finished your homework? I heard that you just done it yesterday though the homework was given to us few days ago. More accurate, 1 week ago." 

Woozi laughs. "Thankfully, I manage to finish it before 9."

"Wow. For once, you get to finish your work before 9. Usually, you would come to me and ask for my help cause god knows why." jokes Wonwoo. 

"Ouh... shut up. It's all thanks to my idiot brother that he didn't disturb me last night." 

"Oh? He didn't?" Wonwoo ask and the other nodded. "Why?"

"I lied to him. He kinds of mad at me and storms out off my room." answers Woozi. 

"What did you l-" the bell rings , cutting Wonwoo's sentence. "Guess, we'll talk about it later."

"Yeah." agrees Woozi. 

The first class started like usual, teachers teaching and Woozi's sleeping. Notes? He will ask for notes from Wonwoo. 

It's finally lunch time. Wonwoo and Woozi had join their group of friends at the cafeteria. Woozi smiles when his eyes lock with his brother and his smiles grown wider when the other turns to look away, avoiding his gaze. 'You'll never get to resist me, Hoshi. No matter what. Let's just wait till when you will act like this.' he thought. 

The days passed by quickly and it's already the end of the school sessions. Woozi waited for his brother at the front gate for god knows how long. He waited and waited and waited but, the older never comes out. He sigh. "Should I leave or should I wait a while longer?"

Little did he know, Hoshi had gone back earlier than him. "I'm home.." he mumbles, stepping inside the house. 

"Welcome ho- where's your brother?" his mom ask. 

Hoshi shrug and goes upstairs, not answering his mother's question. 

"Honey, who's that?" Mr. Kwon ask from the living room. 

"Oh. It's Soonyoung." replies Mrs. Kwon. "He's surprisingly alone today."

"Oh? Really? Where's Jihoon, then?" 

"I've asked him but he just shrug and went upstairs." replies Mrs. Kwon. 

"They must be fighting again..." sigh Mr. Kwon. 

"I think so to-" her sentence is cut off when she heard a door open and close. "That must be him."

"Yeah. Go and see." says Mr. Kwon, proceeding with his newspaper. 

[Woozi's p.o.v]

I can't believe that he dare to leave me alone! Fine... just go and act however you want and how long you wish for. I'll never going to give in. Not this time, Kwon Soonyoung.

I goes back home and curse as I walk through the cold neighbourhood to get to my house. I curse myself too for not bringing my coat along. 

Once I've reach my home, I turn the nob and open the door. "I'm home~ mom? dad?" I call. Yes. I didn't call his name like I always did because why would I?

"Oh. Jihoon.... oh my god.... your lips turning blue! Go upstairs and take a warm bath. You need it. Now." says mom. I nodded and goes upstairs as she told me to. 

After taking a warm bath, I change into my sweater and tracksuit then curl myself into my blanket. "This is sooooo warm~" I whispers yelled. 

I was on the verge of sleeping when I heard my door open and then close back. I slows down my breathing when I feel someone other than me on my bed. I smile when I smell his scent. 'Victories are all mine.' 

"Babe......" he calls but I ignored it. He ignored me, I'll return the favour. He sigh. He gets closer to me and put his arms around my small features. "I know I shouldn't act this way. I'm sorry...."

I smiles. I take off the blanket and turns to look at him. "You're forgiven. Afterall, I wanted to say sorry too for you know what reasons. But, everythings just for my entertainment. No hurt feelings. I just wanted us to have time alone."

He smiles and leans in to kiss my forehead. "I love you."

I smiles back and pecks his lips. "I love you too."